RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Yo... TF happened? I dled the 981b version for windows and ran it hoping to see the sex scene working for rouge with the garter belt stuff on but it's not working. Did I read the notes wrong? I thought it said it not showing up was fixed after 981a.

Is it working for anybody else or is it just me cause I'm too lazy to start a fresh game save?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Yo... TF happened? I dled the 981b version for windows and ran it hoping to see the sex scene working for rouge with the garter belt stuff on but it's not working. Did I read the notes wrong? I thought it said it not showing up was fixed after 981a.

Is it working for anybody else or is it just me cause I'm too lazy to start a fresh game save?
Do you have an error log or anything like that?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Well, I'm not getting a crash screen... where do I find the error log? Didn't know there was one.
Hrm...so it just crashed automatically? Then it's either a new bug, something that you fiddled with (which i don't think is the issue here), or just something corrupted in the game files. You could try and solve it with a new download, but otherwise don't really know how to help.
Also, if your game did crash and generate a report, then there should be a file called traceback. If not, then not really sure what to say.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Hrm...so it just crashed automatically? Then it's either a new bug, something that you fiddled with (which i don't think is the issue here), or just something corrupted in the game files. You could try and solve it with a new download, but otherwise don't really know how to help.
Also, if your game did crash and generate a report, then there should be a file called traceback. If not, then not really sure what to say.
Then again, I'm no expert. Just trying to help.

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Anyway. This is what happens.

> load my save
>talk to rogue and get to sex anal with garter belt thing
>at the start of the scene I tell her to keep it all on and the garter belt and hose vanish like in old versions

Saves attached.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Anyway. This is what happens.

> load my save
>talk to rogue and get to sex anal with garter belt thing
>at the start of the scene I tell her to keep it all on and the garter belt and hose vanish like in old versions

Saves attached.
For the hose, I'm guessing there's an alternate clothing for ripped stockings. If not, I'm not too sure. As for the garter belt, sometimes you need to tell her what you want her to remove and that may fix your issue. 2 things with this though:
1) Oni did say that this build would be very buggy in his changelog, so if my suggestions didn't help and nobody on this thread has experienced this, then you may just have to report this to Oni on his Patreon,
2) I haven't messed around with Rogue for a while, so I may be wrong with the whole tell her to take her clothes off manually issue.
Hope this helps~

Reactions: RoyalRust

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
1 convo with Laura is all you get in the current version (read the changelog) and you buy the books from the shop and give them to Kitty and Emma but they are way slower than Rogue since neither have the addiction like her compelling her to visit you regularly
ty

Unrelated: is the mod worth it? i mean, even when i was a pre-pubescant brat i thought mystique was hot.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
ty

Unrelated: is the mod worth it? i mean, even when i was a pre-pubescant brat i thought mystique was hot.
The mod is pretty great with all the customization there is for the 3 released girls, and if you haven't seen the art for mystique in the mod, it's a bit rough, but charming in it's own way. It's alright overall, but it is built up from an earlier build of the game, so there are quite a few things not implemented and not fixed. As long as you understand that, the mod is a great extension.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
is there a way to lower the games image quality? the transition time between options is way too slow
The slow change was an issue that came up with a change Oni made. It does kinda suck, but as long as you are patient with it, it's fine. There's unfortunately no way to change the image quality, however.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
The slow change was an issue that came up with a change Oni made. It does kinda suck, but as long as you are patient with it, it's fine. There's unfortunately no way to change the image quality, however.
too bad. that was the reason I dropped this game, Im just playing again becausse of random laura screenshot I saw. I hope oni adresses this problem moving foward.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
anyone figured out the console command to control the level of your dick before cumming?
Also how do you make it so Kitty is able to go deeper on oral?
Or how do you get Emma to get her birthday suit (full nude) on weekdays or other days?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
too bad. that was the reason I dropped this game, Im just playing again becausse of random laura screenshot I saw. I hope oni adresses this problem moving foward.
Yeah. I'm hoping he changes it back, but otherwise I'll stick around for Emma at least.
anyone figured out the console command to control the level of your dick before cumming?
Also how do you make it so Kitty is able to go deeper on oral?
Or how do you get Emma to get her birthday suit (full nude) on weekdays or other days?
For the level of your sick it might be the actions command? Possibly? For Emma to go full nude, you'll need her inhibition to be maxed anand hopefully you've done the Prof X event with her.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, i can never "break the ice" with emma.
Also, i know what the console commands are, i'm just unclear as to how to use them

Nvm. figured out emma.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes