qwertyman2000

Sep 19, 2017
So, how the hell do I enter commands in their phone calendars? I can't find that option anywhere, or am I just blind?

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
So I got the first after-class scene with Emma, but I don't seem to be able to repeat it or progress at all. Can't flirt with her, can't do sex stuff.
What's the secret?
You need to approach her in a private environment. In the begining you can only do this after class (make sure to lock the door or ask her to lock the door). After a while you can get her number and call her over or she may ask you to accompany her to her room after training in the danger room (shes trains there on the weekends).

It takes quite a while to get her to the point were shes comfortable with having your relationship out in the open (not suprising considering shes a teacher and your a student).

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
So, how the hell do I enter commands in their phone calendars? I can't find that option anywhere, or am I just blind?
Text a girl, go into the girls settings (for example Rouge's settings), theres a new option called "Tasks" (At this point in time it only allows you to set what they should call you or tell them to come over for some action).

Nexus0093

May 18, 2017
Hello i have problem. I can't make Charles turn blind eye on having sex in public. I know that when you come with girl to Charles there is an option of "plan" but when i use this option they just say "what?". Is there needed some requirements to trigger this? (for the record i kinda used cheats. Maybe i broke something in the game). Also how many routes is there? When Emma propose to me to become master i agreed but then EVERY day she spams event of becoming friends with benefits. And for the last one: is there way to speak with Emma during classes? (Bad english. Not my language) Help is very appericated

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
Hello i have problem. I can't make Charles turn blind eye on having sex in public. I know that when you come with girl to Charles there is an option of "plan" but when i use this option they just say "what?". Is there needed some requirements to trigger this? (for the record i kinda used cheats. Maybe i broke something in the game). Also how many routes is there? When Emma propose to me to become master i agreed but then EVERY day she spams event of becoming friends with benefits. And for the last one: is there way to speak with Emma during classes? (Bad english. Not my language) Help is very appericated
If they say "what?" then its the plan to make him ignore you and kitty. If you want to make that plan work you need to break into his office at night and find the comprimissing photo so that you can blackmail him into ignoring your and kitty having fun in public.

The other two girls have different plans, to get those to work you just need to get their values high enough.

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
confused here is the game bug free or still need more blood?
The latest version seems rather stable (Played through it without getting a crash), but completely bug free? Nha.

Note that everytime ONI adds new content new bugs surfaces, a few bug fixing patches are often needed after that.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
But i tried to do it with Emma. Values is litteraly highest. She just askes What?
You not only need her stats to be quite high, but her level to be quite high as well. Personally, I just cheated so both of us were level 10, which guaranteed it to work.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
by the looks of it, X-23 is gonna be affected too
Afaik only Rogue is affected by you addictivness.
I wish he would expand on that so that you can make them highly addicted and force them do stuff against their will ... which works to a limited degree with Rogue
Just a heads up, there is rem'd code in the game where you can unlock being addictive to Kitty as well. Search for "addict kitty" in script.rpy. A lot of the addiction framework for Kitty was just left over when he copy/pasted Rogues code. But that portion makes it clear he was at least considering making you addictive to more girls.
So it is possible he may add in the ability to addict all the girls eventually. Personally, I drop my addictiveness and immunize Rogue as soon as possible. I prefer to corrupt the girls the old fashioned way... by making them orgasm in at midday in front of a crowd in the University Square.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Just a heads up, there is rem'd code in the game where you can unlock being addictive to Kitty as well. Search for "addict kitty" in script.rpy. A lot of the addiction framework for Kitty was just left over when he copy/pasted Rogues code. But that portion makes it clear he was at least considering making you addictive to more girls.
So it is possible he may add in the ability to addict all the girls eventually. Personally, I drop my addictiveness and immunize Rogue as soon as possible. I prefer to corrupt the girls the old fashioned way... by making them orgasm in at midday in front of a crowd in the University Square.
Yo dirty bugger.

I like the way you think here.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I think the only thing that could make this game better other than new characters is impregnation, considering the massive amounts of cum being packed away inside them.

As canon Emma is a sex therapist, I'm thinking she'd be on birth control. However after she starts calling the MC Master and stastatistically completely submits to you, you can ask her to stop taking it.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I think the only thing that could make this game better other than new characters is impregnation, considering the massive amounts of cum being packed away inside them.

As canon Emma is a sex therapist, I'm thinking she'd be on birth control. However after she starts calling the MC Master and stastatistically completely submits to you, you can ask her to stop taking it.
Unless MC is sterilile

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes