Nokedli

May 1, 2017
Hey Guys! This can be found in yiff.party:

Rogue-Like Update 12/9/2018 2018-12-09 13:18

Hey guys, sorry version 0.981c has taken a while to get out, there are a few more bugs I'd like to nail down before I do, but I wanted to let you know that it will also include some slightly new content, in that you can now have up to two girls dancing (and stripping) at a time. I also overhauled that entire system a bit, with two factors.

Before there was basically no check on whether they would dance or not, they would just dance at the drop of a hat, and the only check would be on how much clothes they would take off. Now, there is a check, the bar is very low because they enjoy dancing, but if they are absolutely not into you then they might not. Some girls might be more likely to dance than others. Also, they don't immediately start undressing, the default state of dancing is just that, dancing, and you can allow that to just continue however long you want (for some slight friendship benefits), or encourage them to strip a bit, and that's when the higher stat checks will start happening.

There's also another new mechanic, which for the moment mostly applies to stripping but should expand to all sexual content, in which the other girl in a scene can more flexibly adapt to what is happening. Before, it would basically do one check, "is the girl ok with you and the lead girl doing sexy stuff at all?" If yes, then she might join in on what you were doing, and basically was up for all sorts of activities that maybe weren't her thing when solo. This new mechanic, once fully applied, will make a shier girl more likely to take off if things get too crazy, for example she might stay in the room for kissing or a little casual fondling, but if you start banging another girl in front of her she might take off immediately.

In this case, as the girls dance, they'll take turns removing clothing until they decide to stop, or you tell them to stop, but if one is considerably more loose than the other, and strips past a certain point, the other might not be comfortable with that and take off. Should be interesting to play with.

milligan

Apr 30, 2018
well... in General, the fact that the idea is moving with a group of people is very good, maybe someday we will see a fully decorated foursome , and not stand-alone people, or even variations in the position on this topic .

Yekram69

Nov 23, 2018
I imagine most of the old mods work with the new build, but as far as I know the modders are constantly trying to use the new assets that Oni puts in these builds and incorporate them into the mods, but there probably is some stuff that won't work with the mods or the new build.
I could not get it to work said error missing something

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
It's always been strange to me that the inhibition increases which implies the opposite. But, yeah, what he said.
Right? Inhibition is supposed to be lowered. Wasn't expecting the game to be updated so soon, but it's a lot better with the mod, being able to drag the sliders and stuff. It's a shame that isn't getting updated anymore.

Higher inhibition allows to be more open(?) Basically they are going to be more willing in public
Is there a way to unlock the focus? I'm using the mod, and haven't come across anything yet. Shift+O doesn't seem to also open the console, probably because I'm using the mod for the last build, but still. Since this got updated, that's the way to go to open it right?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
how do you use the console?
2 ways:
1) One page 220, the first post of the page (which is by @Gab ) lets you manually activate the console by going through the game files. It's a bit long, but work 100% of the time.
2) Download a file called UnRen.zip from here. Unzipping it gives you the UnRen.bat file which can be used in any Ren'Py game. It's easier to use, but does seem to be finnicky with this game. If you wanna use it, I'd recommend starting a new game.

Reactions: taliazer

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
The only one i can do things is Rougue the other ones i can't increase Affection or Anything they just reject EVERYTHING I TRY

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
The only one i can do things is Rougue the other ones i can't increase Affection or Anything they just reject EVERYTHING I TRY
Kitty is a bit harder to work with, and with Emma you need to catch her masturbating before you can activate her sex menu. Rogue is only easy due to the addiction feature for her.

Reactions: PugWug

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Kitty is a bit harder to work with, and with Emma you need to catch her masturbating before you can activate her sex menu. Rogue is only easy due to the addiction feature for her.
played it for more than 6 hours no stop so a "little harder" to me is impossible so i said "maybe theres no content with them yet" and stopped playing

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes