CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
played it for more than 6 hours no stop so a "little harder" to me is impossible so i said "maybe theres no content with them yet" and stopped playing
If you start right in begging she will have 400+ love gift her book and vibrator and you get to about 470 Flirtingng with her by giving massage and studying with her will help you with restof the points and after you reach 500 love with her, you can start to dating her and it will pick up from there.

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
So, how far back in Versions can the savegames be for it to still be compatible? Or do I have to start from scratch if I download the newer version anyway?

Reactions: bon97

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
I just opened the game and got an error message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 709, in script
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\jeuxPat\Rogue-Like-0.981c-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\jeuxPat\Rogue-Like-0.981c-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.981c

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
I wish Game devs wouldn't RAR Mac versions of their games. It makes them unplayable. You can't even open the application with this latest update.

Nickscorpion

Aug 23, 2017
H E L P!
Guys, I downloaded new version and after that when I open my modded version of game(0.978), it opens the latest build from here, I already deleted saves and all another versions, what do I have to do? thanks <3

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
H E L P!
Guys, I downloaded new version and after that when I open my modded version of game(0.978), it opens the latest build from here, I already deleted saves and all another versions, what do I have to do? thanks <3
So you tried to play a modded version of the game from an older version of the game on this latest version, if I'm understanding you correctly? Assuming you know that you'll be missing lots of assets, you may just need a new game.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
So, how far back in Versions can the savegames be for it to still be compatible? Or do I have to start from scratch if I download the newer version anyway?
Ideally you'll want to restart a new game with every new version, but if it's a bugfix version it may be okay to just play with an old save. There won't be any new content with an old save on a new version, so yea.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Its ok she hate me too
By hate you, do you mean that when you try to do things with her, she just rejects you? You'll need to work alot with stroking her cheek and talking to her a lot. You'll get her phone number just through talking (even in the shower) and you can get lots of stuff done once you do.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I just opened the game and got an error message
Were you trying to enter the test room? Maybe I'm just dumb but that area doesn't work for me either. If that's popping up just for trying to get to Rogue's room normally, then are you using an older save file?

Nickscorpion

Aug 23, 2017
So you tried to play a modded version of the game from an older version of the game on this latest version, if I'm understanding you correctly? Assuming you know that you'll be missing lots of assets, you may just need a new game.
No, I had old modded version and this new version separately and when I try to start old version, it opens new version without any mod

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
No, I had old modded version and this new version separately and when I try to start old version, it opens new version without any mod
Hrm... I can't think of any issues off the top of my head that may cause something like this to happen. Maybe you just want to download a new modded version of the game (since you already have the latest version of the unmodded game), and see what happens. This never happened for me, so I can't really comment anything that may strictly help you. Sorry.

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
Were you trying to enter the test room? Maybe I'm just dumb but that area doesn't work for me either. If that's popping up just for trying to get to Rogue's room normally, then are you using an older save file?

no, just when I started a new game. It was because of the activation of the developer console

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
Erm.. Do you know that Mac computers dont run .rar, right? or do? if yes, can you tell me how?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes