milligan

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, ok cheats work and this do game easyer, i try find changelog for this version and failure some changes i find ,like sleepover with 2 person, and emma room, maybe thats all for now? And why i think what this version 4 girl?

Glaider

Jul 31, 2017
After closing the game and trying to load on other day - saves don't load - just put me on main menu. When it was yesterday - it was loading fine. What could be the problem?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Do the new build work with the old mods? or do i need to download a new mod per build?
I imagine most of the old mods work with the new build, but as far as I know the modders are constantly trying to use the new assets that Oni puts in these builds and incorporate them into the mods, but there probably is some stuff that won't work with the mods or the new build.

Reactions: Yekram69

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
After closing the game and trying to load on other day - saves don't load - just put me on main menu. When it was yesterday - it was loading fine. What could be the problem?
If there's no kind of crash report generated in the game files, then I'd just redownload the game and try again.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes