Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
Any walkthrough that someone made for this game?
I asked earlier and basically got a "no point"
Other then how to unlock Emma or that buying books and giving to the girls gives a lot of love/obedience/effection there isen't much that requires a walkthrough. Depending on what kind of relationship you want with the girl you simply choose actions that adds to those values.

If you want a master/pet relationship act like a jerk and increase obedience, if you want a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship take them on dates and be nice, etc. Start off training them in private (your room, their room, at night time), then start training them publicly. Emma and rouge can use their powers to convince charles not to bother you during public sex, when it comes to kitty you need to find a photo in his office and blackmail him.

Thats pretty much it.

Reactions: Abidin and Mattu

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Indeed,i dont like master/pet relationship.....I will stay with boyfriend girlfriend route..

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
A question... Is there any "Discord" channel for this project?

I think it would be a good idea if you could add discord channel of the project in the main page, so it would be easier to find.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So I got the first after-class scene with Emma, but I don't seem to be able to repeat it or progress at all. Can't flirt with her, can't do sex stuff.
What's the secret?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So I got the first after-class scene with Emma, but I don't seem to be able to repeat it or progress at all. Can't flirt with her, can't do sex stuff.
What's the secret?
If you want to repeat it, you can go to the Danger Room and use the Historical Simulation option to repeat the scene. As for not being able to flirt with her or anything, that sounds wrong? Are you visiting her after class is over and locking the door? No matter what you chose, you should still be able to have her sex menu activated once you have her first meeting. Worst comes to worst, new save file.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
And i wholeheartedly agree with Oni on that one. Jean is boring at best (as is Storm). There are so many other characters to choose from. From Polaris, Psylocke, Scarlett Witch to Wasp or Jubilee, or literally dozens of others. Damn, i'm so out of the loop with the comics, but just a quick google tells me Rogue's new team is like 60% female ... sooo .... yeah ^^
Storm is boring? That's a first, i would love to have some "one on one" time with an ebony beauty like her...

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
And i wholeheartedly agree with Oni on that one. Jean is boring at best (as is Storm). There are so many other characters to choose from. From Polaris, Psylocke, Scarlett Witch to Wasp or Jubilee, or literally dozens of others. Damn, i'm so out of the loop with the comics, but just a quick google tells me Rogue's new team is like 60% female ... sooo .... yeah ^^
Im not familiar with the comics Jean version, but since this game is based in the Xm evolution cartoon, I would say her personality would work very well for this type of game

Reactions: steverogers5

DerpTheDark

Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys,i have a question,how do we bond between emma and kitty?I try date both of them and go to restaurant and cinemas,kitty suck my cock in restaurant and emma doesnt want to involve,but then in cinema,Emma try to make out with me and Kitty was like"Hey,i can see that,cut it out!"im just pretend ignoring her and she just"Seriously,in front of me!"Kitty call me a jerk and storm off from the cinemas..I feel bad because i love all of them...So...any help?
I maxed out both of the characters then made them exhibitionists (done by fucking outside in front of a crowd) then getting them to both sleep with the MC.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
If you want to repeat it, you can go to the Danger Room and use the Historical Simulation option to repeat the scene. As for not being able to flirt with her or anything, that sounds wrong? Are you visiting her after class is over and locking the door? No matter what you chose, you should still be able to have her sex menu activated once you have her first meeting. Worst comes to worst, new save file.
Flirting fails and trying for sex just has her refuse.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes