Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
Intriguing introduction we've gotten here, though a bit TOO brief in my opinion. That being said, I approve. Can't wait to see the progression of Laura's arc. I was a bit worried about her overall design, but hot damn if Oni didn't just freaking nail it. Not sure why there's already an option to text her, though. She disappears just as fast as we meet her, leaving no immediate chance of getting her number. I suppose that's what the next update or three is for, though. All in all, I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muffeh and Mattu

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Wow, that's a really sexy game!

Anyway I have some questions:
Is there going to be a plottwist that MC is a bio-weapon designed to subvert the X-Men? Because "Your body fluids are addictive" seems a hell of a weird (secondary) power to have...

Also, what exactly does your "addictiveness" do? It's (basicly) the only thing we can spend points on and Rogue is already the "easiest" girl to get.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Afaik only Rogue is affected by you addictivness.
I wish he would expand on that so that you can make them highly addicted and force them do stuff against their will ... which works to a limited degree with Rogue

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
Afaik only Rogue is affected by you addictivness.
I wish he would expand on that so that you can make them highly addicted and force them do stuff against their will ... which works to a limited degree with Rogue
by the looks of it, X-23 is gonna be affected too

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
So I've been out of the loop for a while, can we still expect the new update to hit in no less than 6 months? Because Laura seems dope.

Reactions: Dan3000

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Ok, I just downloaded the versions from a few pages back (0.981a). I think loading an existing save bugged the game out a bit.

I was only in a realtionship with Rogue, yet she never confronted me about flirting with the other girls. In fact I could just ask both Emma and Kitty to be my girlfriends and they just accepted. (in Emma's case MC even said Rogue gave her permission, which never happend)
Also, despite Emma now having a room, whenever she talks about going back to it and I follow, we end up in MC's room.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Ok, I just downloaded the versions from a few pages back (0.981a). I think loading an existing save bugged the game out a bit.

I was only in a realtionship with Rogue, yet she never confronted me about flirting with the other girls. In fact I could just ask both Emma and Kitty to be my girlfriends and they just accepted. (in Emma's case MC even said Rogue gave her permission, which never happend)
Also, despite Emma now having a room, whenever she talks about going back to it and I follow, we end up in MC's room.
Yeah, we should just assume that with every version we need to make a new save.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I started a new game and it looks like Rogue's "Strip Study" has died. I just shows errors til Ignore finally kicks it back out.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I started a new game and it looks like Rogue's "Strip Study" has died. I just shows errors til Ignore finally kicks it back out.
Any more details besides that? If it's a bug, it'd be soemthing to report to Oni, but otherwise maybe we can help on this forum?

Minolin

Jul 31, 2018
0.981b is out since yesterday but I'm busy today so maybe I'll upload tomorrow afternoon. Who's managing this thread anyway?

Minolin

Jul 31, 2018
There's some new content apparantly according to Oni's patreon and to people earlier on the thread. There are some error fixes, but if you're basically asking if this is a bughunt version, no it's not.
But it literally is? See my post just above. b IS a bughunt version.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes