CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
While this would be interesting to see, pretty sure the 'official' part of that is gonna be an issue with the slow updates that are already coming out and leaving us all in suspense constantly over if the next version will be an actual version or just a bughunt. If someone were to make an unofficial port, then that would be different, but otherwise, it would eat at Oni's time.
Well there 2 Android ports that I know of both .980i version one with cheats and other without, but since I'm new here I don't really know how linking on other recources work here

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Why are the updates so slow and little?
Ask Oni. Might be a variety of reasons as well, including the fact that I'm pretty sure it is one guy working on everything, and I think he said that he wasn't too good at coding in the past (don't hold me to this one). Otherwise, you could always see what the modded thread is doing, just for kicks.
Well there 2 Android ports that I know of both .980i version one with cheats and other without, but since I'm new here I don't really know how linking on other recources work here
Interesting. Where are these ports?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Ask Oni. Might be a variety of reasons as well, including the fact that I'm pretty sure it is one guy working on everything, and I think he said that he wasn't too good at coding in the past (don't hold me to this one). Otherwise, you could always see what the modded thread is doing, just for kicks.

Interesting. Where are these ports?
Here non modded

And with cheat menu by spear1403

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Here non modded

And with cheat menu by spear1403
Interesting. Personally, I feel like it should stay on PC just because tapping on the tiny options is really painful for me to try and tap them, but I get why people would want it on the go.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Interesting. Personally, I feel like it should stay on PC just because tapping on the tiny options is really painful for me to try and tap them, but I get why people would want it on the go.
Well it works nice with tables too so there's that

Can we add them on 1st page tho?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Well it works nice with tables too so there's that

Can we add them on 1st page tho?
We'll need to get the attention of the uploaders and ask them to update the 1st page with the download. Since personally, I'm just a lurker who likes to help people whenever I can.

drew

May 19, 2017
Guys is there any way to stop rogue from touch you if i tell her " you are on your own" ??

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Guys is there any way to stop rogue from touch you if i tell her " you are on your own" ??
Yes,you just say need to keep away from her a bit or said you are busy and ask her not to bother you

Reactions: drew
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes