CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Am I missing something, then? Because Emma won't let me give her gifts, there's no option to flirt, and she's outright refusing to let me do anything from the sex menu. All I've figured out to get any points at all is to bring another girl to the classroom, do something sexy until she interrupts, stay for detention and pick the suggestive option, but this only builds points 5-10 at a time for something that requires about a dozen other interactions to do, so it's pretty tedious.

She did start masturbating herself when I fucked Rogue in front of her in the shower one time, but once she came, she immediately stormed out. Now, every time I do it now she runs off immediately. I'm figuring there's some interaction somewhere that I'm missing but I can't find it for the life of me.
Have you ever tried to talk her about threesome?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Am I missing something, then? Because Emma won't let me give her gifts, there's no option to flirt, and she's outright refusing to let me do anything from the sex menu. All I've figured out to get any points at all is to bring another girl to the classroom, do something sexy until she interrupts, stay for detention and pick the suggestive option, but this only builds points 5-10 at a time for something that requires about a dozen other interactions to do, so it's pretty tedious.

She did start masturbating herself when I fucked Rogue in front of her in the shower one time, but once she came, she immediately stormed out. Now, every time I do it now she runs off immediately. I'm figuring there's some interaction somewhere that I'm missing but I can't find it for the life of me.

Have you already caught her masturbating after class?

nmTd nAtlhom

Feb 11, 2018
Despite having the key and having gone into the locked classroom at night several times before, somehow, no. I just wrote it off as no possible event happening, but then it happened first try when I booted up to test it. Thanks.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Every time i try to start the game this pops up.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Rogue-Like-0.980i-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Rogue-Like-0.980i-win\renpy\main.py", line 499, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Rogue-Like-0.980i-win\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Rogue-Like-0.980i-win\renpy\execution.py", line 795, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 574, in script
File "D:\Rogue-Like-0.980i-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Rogue-Like-0.980i-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.980

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Just ran into the same issue. Did you use unren to enable console/debug menu before playing?

UPDATE: So I ran the vanilla game, saved after the first night of sleep, then re-ran the version with the console enabled and when I loaded the game it seemed to work just fine.

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
Hi
How do get the key for X office ?
Thanks
Party up with Kitty and go to the office at night. She can phase through the door and open it from inside. Afterwards, you can find the key in one of the drawers. However it might be chance based if you get it and xavier might wake up, so you better save before you start and reload every time you fail.

Reactions: Faxo

nmTd nAtlhom

Feb 11, 2018
Hi
How do get the key for X office ?
Thanks
Party up with Kitty and go to the office at night. She can phase through the door and open it from inside. Afterwards, you can find the key in one of the drawers. However it might be chance based if you get it and xavier might wake up, so you better save before you start and reload every time you fail.
Alternatively, if you don't find the key, you can find the picture of Xavier with Mystique, and use it to blackmail into giving you the key. Alternatively alternatively, you can go to Xavier's office with Rogue during the day (or get caught and brought in) and have Rogue touch him to steal Xavier's powers and mind control him into giving you the key.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
when I tried this i could only find rouge and fuck her(with cheats :p) but could not find other x men girls, they been added or i just did not play long enough before ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
when I tried this i could only find rouge and fuck her(with cheats :p) but could not find other x men girls, they been added or i just did not play long enough before ?
What are you talking about? You meet Kitty on the third day and there is Emma Frost on friday. No other girls unfortunately.

SeymourAzzes

Jan 13, 2018
What are you talking about? You meet Kitty on the third day and there is Emma Frost on friday. No other girls unfortunately.
You're forgetting mystique. She's disguised as the other teacher, and IIRC you bump into her at night in the training room.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes