GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
People are too hasty. No-one wants to take the time to learn the game...

And to top it off. It's actually SO DAMN EASY.

It only takes time to grind the levels for each girl.
Rogue being the easiest of course.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
any walkthroug for this game?
IDK if you could really make a walkthrough, per say. Just because you can pretty much go for whatever you want almost whenever. The only times I actually wished I had a walkthrough was when I first found hints about each of the girls' plans.

Reactions: noahgreed

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
how do you open up the console it doesn't say in the op
You can either open it manually by editing a line in the game file, or you can download the modded version, and in there is a file called UnRen.zip. Unzip that, and the .bat file will come out. You can then move it to the main game and use it to open the console.

Nov 23, 2017
this is a great game indeed. do anyone else know another game like this. I've grown tired of vn games that bound you to the stories.

K9

May 28, 2017
this is a great game indeed. do anyone else know another game like this. I've grown tired of vn games that bound you to the stories.
There's quite a few. Try Princess Trainer, Witch Trainer, Orange Trainer, Four Elements Trainer, Girls in the Big City or Ciri Trainer for starters. Anything with 'trainer' in the name is a good bet.

Reactions: haresh25 and Kryzin

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Following up on K9's advice, I'd highly recommend Four Elements Trainer. There are Love and Slaves routes for the main characters, so if that's your jam that's great. If you're more into making slaves of people and don't mind moving a character around like an actual RPG, then I'd recommend Corruption by Mr. C or something like Harem Collector by Bad Kitty Games. There are other games with enslavement and stuff like that, but if you're a fan of having your favorite cartoons turn sexual, Four Elements is your best bet.

Reactions: Gabaw and Kryzin

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Lol fun challenge for this game is to see how fast you can get Rogue to suck dick in your/her room. I think if you pick all the right choices on day 1 and gift her something she can do it on day 2?

UPDATE: Not only could I get Rogue to suck some dick, by the end of the day she had a dick in her pussy and butt so lol its totally possible.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Could someone tell me if this is just a patch or the whole version of the game? It seems kinda like a small file size compared to other versions. :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Could someone tell me if this is just a patch or the whole version of the game? It seems kinda like a small file size compared to other versions. :)
Whole version. Yes, its this small. (Its just compressed more than previous versions really)

Reactions: Safetydummy

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Lol fun challenge for this game is to see how fast you can get Rogue to suck dick in your/her room. I think if you pick all the right choices on day 1 and gift her something she can do it on day 2?

UPDATE: Not only could I get Rogue to suck some dick, by the end of the day she had a dick in her pussy and butt so lol its totally possible.
Just cheat. You can finish the game in 5 game days.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes