Xharewa

Nov 25, 2017
Like QueenBee mentioned, the G version from SVS looks like F version in files, don't know if it's the uploader's fault or Oni's, for skipping E in Patreon, I mirrored it anyway.

v0.980g (F) SVS Mirrors: / /

---

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So, how do you even raise kitty's stats without cheating?
With Rogue, so long as you keep her addiction-rate up, she'll keep coming to you every morning for a touch (which is kind of annoying becasue she can refuse to do anything then get angry that you didn't do anything.) but kitty just kind of... has no real interactions until you get her love to like 600 and she's willing to make out with you.

I really think the chat/talk actions need to be fleshed out and grant small stat increases.
Maybe a flirt option that doesn't involve creepily touching people you barely know.

If you're delibirately trying to use your addictive touch, then touching her hand works better than brushing her face like a weirdo.

Basically, there aren't really any non-sexual interaction options, which makes starting a relationship much harder than advancing one.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
With Rogue, so long as you keep her addiction-rate up, she'll keep coming to you every morning for a touch (which is kind of annoying becasue she can refuse to do anything then get angry that you didn't do anything.) but kitty just kind of... has no real interactions.

I really think the chat/talk actions need to be fleshed out and grant small stat increases.
Maybe a flirt option that doesn't involve creepily touching people you barely know.

If you're delibirately trying to use your addictive touch, then touching her hand works better than brushing her face like a weirdo.

Basically, there aren't really any non-sexual interaction options, which makes starting a relationship much harder than advancing one.
At first you have to do it slow. No instant-hookup. Just touching her cheeks. It won't take that long actually untill you are allowed to stay with her in her room and you can study together. From there, sexoptions are not far away and smooching, dancing are quick to happen. (Buying her the appropiate book helps too if you wanna give it an extra push)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
At first you have to do it slow. No instant-hookup. Just touching her cheeks. It won't take that long actually untill you are allowed to stay with her in her room and you can study together. From there, sexoptions are not far away and smooching, dancing are quick to happen. (Buying her the appropiate book helps too if you wanna give it an extra push)
Touching her cheeks is the weird bit, since she clearly doesn't like that very much. Her obedience still goes up, but she acts like you're a weirdo and you might take a small hit to love for doing it.
Maybe just because I fumbled the initial meeting a little so her starting love is lower?

Yeah, it really feels like smalltalk is something that the game needs. The ability to chat a girl up before you start getting all touchy.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Touching her cheeks is the weird bit, since she clearly doesn't like that very much. Her obedience still goes up, but she acts like you're a weirdo and you might take a small hit to love for doing it.
Maybe just because I fumbled the initial meeting a little so her starting love is lower?
At different stages some of those options yield different results. Experiment. It matters if you do things in public or private as well. It doesn't matter if obedience grows a bit even if you pursue love route because after you can study with her you can go full love route easily.

About small talk? Won't happen. Seriously. What you see here, as the basis of the game, will remain.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Yeah, it really feels like smalltalk is something that the game needs. The ability to chat a girl up before you start getting all touchy.
What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. Give her a kiss, boy.
-Professor Watson

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
To those wondering about the threesome options, here's what I've gotten to work on 980b.

Both Rogue and Kitty are at max love, obedience, and inhibitions. Emma trails behind by 2 points in love and 4 or 6 in obedience as raising her stats isn't at easy. The way I finally got Rogue to be willing to touch Kitty during threesome scenes was to pretty much spam the threesome options until she finally gave in and Kitty was willing to touch Rogue from the beginning, but I think that's just how she is from the get go.

Small details that probably don't have anything to do with triggering Rogue to change her mind and touch Kitty, but it probably doesn't hurt to list, both girls were stripped naked, started sex scene with Kitty via makeout option, kept spamming the "safer" options, kiss/grab breasts/suck breasts/finger. Rogue eventually accepted with the finger option.

Once Rogue and Kitty are getting along better, double dates will have them both taking action, rather than one girl winking at you but doing nothing. You also get an extra option on the sex menu that lets you watch Rogue and Kitty caress one another.

Rogue/Kitty and Emma are willing to have a threesome, but so far neither will touch the other, even though there are lines from Rogue saying how she loves touching Emma. Mostly during the Rogue/Emma scenes, I get error messages that nothing is being triggered and then a list of actions being performed. Leads me to believe that the Emma and Rogue/Kitty threesome options haven't been programmed in or are not working properly.

Another thing I haven't been able to find/unlock is Emma's milestone scene. I thought it had unlocked when professor Xavier told Rogue and I to stop making out in class and got detention with Emma and had a sex scene, but no go.

Hope that helps anyone looking to get the threesomes working, at least Rogue and Kitty's anyways. If I figure out Emma and Rogue/Kitty threesomes or Emma's milestone, I'll drop by with the info, but if anyone else knows anything, feel free to share.

Quick update, GuardianZ is right, just takes time for Rogue to get in the mood to fool around with Emma. Scene finally happened in the mornings at the showers, called Rogue over and as soon as I choose the threesome option, Rogue took the initiative and started sucking Emma's breasts. Maybe the area you try to get the girls to accept each other has something to do with it, but I doubt it.
Thanks for doing the hard work!

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. Give her a kiss, boy.
-Professor Watson
Ironic that you'd use that quote, when that's exactly the problem.
Leaping for the clit doesn't work, but going for a kiss fails for the same reason. You're still being much too forward with a stranger.

If she outright refuses at the 'you want to fool around?' stage, then you don't even get a chance to ask for a kiss, much less anything more.

Reactions: Safetydummy

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
With Rogue, so long as you keep her addiction-rate up, she'll keep coming to you every morning for a touch (which is kind of annoying becasue she can refuse to do anything then get angry that you didn't do anything.) but kitty just kind of... has no real interactions until you get her love to like 600 and she's willing to make out with you.

I think it may be a glitch, since in older versions this had never worked. But, on this new build, I once had Rogue suck my dick in the Danger Room with Kitty there as well. Instead of running away, Kitty started to watch, and the threesome options worked, even tho her love/obedience were low af at that time. I used this to raise her stats, and then she had enough love/obedience to do other stuff with me.
But again, it's probably a bug, so I can't 100% recommend that.

Gagagoug

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone can tell me how to do anything with Emma Frost? Cause right now all I can do is talk to her after class, and it doesn't help me in the slightest.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone can tell me how to do anything with Emma Frost? Cause right now all I can do is talk to her after class, and it doesn't help me in the slightest.
Catch her in the evening in the classroom. That opens up the sex and flirt options.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Leaping for the clit doesn't work, but going for a kiss fails for the same reason. You're still being much too forward with a stranger.

If she outright refuses at the 'you want to fool around?' stage, then you don't even get a chance to ask for a kiss, much less anything more.
  • Yeah, that's probably why I just used the cheat codes- I hit the same wall that you did. :)

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
will there be an update to this since there are new versions
If the version you're playing with is anything other than the listed version at the top of this forum, then it's most likely just a bughunt version. It's even alluded to on Oni's Patreon page.
I think it may be a glitch, since in older versions this had never worked. But, on this new build, I once had Rogue suck my dick in the Danger Room with Kitty there as well. Instead of running away, Kitty started to watch, and the threesome options worked, even tho her love/obedience were low af at that time. I used this to raise her stats, and then she had enough love/obedience to do other stuff with me.
But again, it's probably a bug, so I can't 100% recommend that.
Yeah probably a bug. If you're able to, you might wanna report it to Oni's Patreon.
Assuming you've unlocked her sex menu already, you'll just need to slowly grind out her relationship unless you wanna cheat. Unlike Rogue and Kitty, Emma actually takes a lot of time to boost her relationship and inhibition. Although her BJ and sex animations are 'meh' to me, I still enjoy Emma the most out of any of the characters. If you haven't unlocked the sex menu or are anywhere else that you need to specify, then please list it out. I'd be happy to help, but I need some details. Enjoy~

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016

Have you given her any gifts? She is a good reader.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes