ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
The change log for .981 talks about Rogue with torn stockings and a garter belt. Where are these items? I haven't seem them anywhere.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
The change log for .981 talks about Rogue with torn stockings and a garter belt. Where are these items? I haven't seem them anywhere.
I think for that you'll need to star having sex with her clothed, and then eventually the option will appear. I think. I haven't actually cared about this for Rogue, so I didn't really bother.

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
The torn stocking can be achived if you take her to the training room and train with her in the green top outfit, eventually the stocking will get torn and if you say that you like it she can then wear it as a option. No idea if the garter belt is also something new like that or simply the clothing showing up in a sex act that original made it disepear.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
So I just started playing this game and I am about 5 days in and I haven't met Kitty or Emma yet... am I doing something wrong?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So I just started playing this game and I am about 5 days in and I haven't met Kitty or Emma yet... am I doing something wrong?
Nope, just takes more time than people realize. like stated above, just keep going to class. However, if you want to see Laura (X-23), go to the Danger Room after meeting Emma.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
If going the domination track, there is no particular event, maybe because I've added them to each other quite soon after the status (Master > slave) are acknowledged.
Guess events with the girls recognized their new sister(s) then some follow up as they get together by themselves when asked by a girl to meet there is two girls waiting for their master.
Another one would be a setting to indicate which girl sleep with the master on which day.
More complicated (or not), an option to have them become master's Maids, found "cleaning his room" when getting back there.

There is plenty of content which could flesh that path in any case.

Oh, BTW, a collar! How could there be slave without?
Maybe with a way to disguise it, mainly for Emma, since it would be quite a visible indice (with multiples students who keep near the PC it's quite straightforward in any case).

Sep 30, 2017
Just keep playing. Give it a week or two (in game) until kitty pops up in the square. Emma will follow after when you go to class.

Just a tip, if you want to progress your relationship with Emma, you might want to check the classroom after classes. Trust me, it's worth checking out.

Reactions: PugWug
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes