dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
The current content with her is just a teaser encounter in the danger room. Thats it.
Is there a time and day that you meet Laura in the Danger Room? I've tried to stay there all day to meet her but she doesn't enter. Also, I noticed someone had a picture of her naked in the MC bedroom. Is that not part of this version?

Wolleesel

Sep 12, 2017
when rogue says she gives you the password to her callender what does she mean?

also how can I start these plans against professor x ? they just say -"what?" if I click them in his office :(

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
when rogue says she gives you the password to her callender what does she mean?

also how can I start these plans against professor x ? they just say -"what?" if I click them in his office :(
Calendar gives you option "Tasks" whenever you pic "talk about you" with ability to call her over for action no matter circumstances, as for plans you have to be level 5 at least and having high relationship with girl bto get plan to work.

Reactions: Wolleesel

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Is there a time and day that you meet Laura in the Danger Room? I've tried to stay there all day to meet her but she doesn't enter. Also, I noticed someone had a picture of her naked in the MC bedroom. Is that not part of this version?
After meeting Frost, check the Danger Room the next day. It should be after the first class that you can meet her. As for the naked scene of her in the room, one of the players got it by messing around with some of the values. It's not intentionally part of the game, and you need to mess with some game files to get that.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
how to enable console?
Scroll about two thirds of the way down the main page till you see a section marked "Tools & Tutorials". Inside that wonderful section of this site are many threads including ones on how to enable the command console in Ren'py games. Or you could use the search function, to find where on this thread someone has already answered this question.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I don't understand the point of having 3 identical girls. Why not just have 1? Perhaps for the threesome scenes where 1 girl does the solo sex scene while other stands in the background doing nothing. Why even bother.

Its silly that you have this stat system that is essentially meaningless. Get max dom points = she calls you master and she is her slave, except it doesn't translate into anything tangible. You could replace everything with 1 bar that goes up no matter what you do.

Seems like one of those games that are fucked up from the conception phase onward. There is no real substance.

Reactions: Balub and iamslime

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
I'm just here for the damn sex scenes but damn it if the sex scenes of Emma are bad.

You got this one gorgeous mature chick named Emma Frost but damn it if she is actually Kitty wearing a blonde wig during sex scenes. The face during the sex scenes is entirely different from the main character model of Emma...

FFS, we got a mature sultry woman speaking to us only to look like unsultry during sex scenes. I cannot for the life of me not get cockblocked...

Take a look at the damn scenes and don't tell me that the face is not a copy pasta of Kitty. Cannot unsee that...

/b

Reactions: aesir150

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I'm just here for the damn sex scenes but damn it if the sex scenes of Emma are bad.

You got this one gorgeous mature chick named Emma Frost but damn it if she is actually Kitty wearing a blonde wig during sex scenes. The face during the sex scenes is entirely different from the main character model of Emma...

FFS, we got a mature sultry woman speaking to us only to look like unsultry during sex scenes. I cannot for the life of me not get cockblocked...

Take a look at the damn scenes and don't tell me that the face is not a copy pasta of Kitty. Cannot unsee that...

/b
I think this was already discussed before, but yes unfortunately a lot of the scenes are just reusing Kitty assets. If you want them with Rogue assets instead, you can download the modded version which also include a few extra poses (not like actual sex poses, just if you want their legs up or down and the ability to change between Kitty and Rogue-like sex scenes), new clothes, and technically a new character but she is still WIP.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018

/b
Actually there's more, bunch of her milestone dialogues are near identical to Kitty

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
I am just venting.

I played the mod but damn if the base game leaves me wanting...

Hopefully, Laura's going to be better...

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
How do you get professor x to ignore you and kitty having sex in public
If you have a good enough relationship with her and can get her to follow you at night to Prof X's study, you can ask her to slip in and let you in. After that, pray to RNGesus that you can find his picture of Mystique for blackmail. Then, you need to get caught having smexy times with Kitty. If your relationship and levels are high enough, then you can activate her "plan" and get X to ignore you and some more benefits.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes