damein

Jun 13, 2018
Could someone post a screenshot of Kitty's Titjob? I don't want to have to redo the entire game for just this one piece of content.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How to open console
Use the search function on this forum. There are very good threads that will tell you how to modify Ren'py games till your heart's content. I would suggest downloading UnRen.bat as I find it the easiest tool. Once you've used it to activate the consoles, use shift + D to access the developers console, or shift + O (letter not number) to access the command console.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Use the search function on this forum. There are very good threads that will tell you how to modify Ren'py games till your heart's content. I would suggest downloading UnRen.bat as I find it the easiest tool. Once you've used it to activate the consoles, use shift + D to access the developers console, or shift + O (letter not number) to access the command console.
Just be careful with it. It can sometimes cause an error with any save that you may have and force you to restart. On page 220 (I think), there should be a post by @Gab with instructions for manually activating the console. I prefer UnRen, but the manual way is guaranteed to not do something funky with your saves.

Reactions: Scorpi7

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
So just curious, is there a way to speed up the image changes and general gameplay of this? Its on an SSD and still feels really clunky when stuff happens in scenes and what not when your skipping text.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So just curious, is there a way to speed up the image changes and general gameplay of this? Its on an SSD and still feels really clunky when stuff happens in scenes and what not when your skipping text.
It used to be faster, but Oni purposefully slowed it down for the sake of image loading or something like that. Even on an SSD, it won't play any faster. I think lots of people wish for faster transitions, but not totally sure if this change is going to be final.

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
How to reduce inhibitions? I only seem to add them while performing actions. I do know there is a cologne that reduces inhibitions; any other way?

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
How to reduce inhibitions? I only seem to add them while performing actions. I do know there is a cologne that reduces inhibitions; any other way?
Its worded the wrong way in the game. Getting more in the inhibition stat actually mean that shes less inhibited. Theres realy no reason to reduce the stat.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes