- - - -

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Here is a android version of v0.981d!

- - - -
D already? Sweet

plicker

Aug 2, 2018
Is it possible to complete the game? I mean I have made the professor ignore public acts by Rogue and Emma but I can't do it with Kitty - regardless if I sneak in with a key or use her super power, all the drawers I open are either empty or trigger the alarm. Am I missing the trick to have 100% at the game or is it just not implemented yet?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Someday, we'll have Storm in the game. And hopefully she'll look like she did in the show.

I mean, I know X23 wasn't the hottest girl in the show, but damn... She looks like a frickin anime character.

GallowMorok

Jan 8, 2018
Someday, we'll have Storm in the game. And hopefully she'll look like she did in the show.

I mean, I know X23 wasn't the hottest girl in the show, but damn... She looks like a frickin anime character.
Looks like they're taking a cue from her(x-23) look in the academy x comics, same as Frost who I don't remember ever appearing in the show.

Jul 14, 2017
Im conflicted,i want 90s storm, jubilee (not psylocke) but also options to get the new and improved versions as well,storm was an still is a gorgeous fucking goddess, her daughter can also get the dick

Reactions: Danlorn

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Is it possible to complete the game? I mean I have made the professor ignore public acts by Rogue and Emma but I can't do it with Kitty - regardless if I sneak in with a key or use her super power, all the drawers I open are either empty or trigger the alarm. Am I missing the trick to have 100% at the game or is it just not implemented yet?
There isn't really a way to complete the game. Once you're able to mess around with all the girls in public, it's pretty much just a sex scene gallery. At least until a new version pops up.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
For the item, it's just RNG. Just save the game right when you enter and keep looking around for the blackmail (assuming you haven't found it already).

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes