Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I seem to have trouble finding x-23/Laura. I met her at the danger room. But after that I couldn’t find a way to find her again?
Yeah, there's no more content with her for now, but you could always try the historical simulator in the Danger Room and see if that works.

Leliel

Dec 23, 2018
Here is a android version of v0.981d!

- - - -
Damn... We need to fix this one here, it
could be a indeed very nice port...

Jul 28, 2017
Here is a android version of v0.981d!

- - - -
Still have not solved this error of closing alone

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
anyone have the guide or walktrought to Emma ?
By walkthrough, I can only assume you mean how to have a good relationship with her? It is a sandbox-like dating game RN so making a walkthrough doesn't really matter(?) Let me know if I'm wrong. I'd like to help, but I'm not quite sure what you mean by a walkthrough, since it's pretty formulaic in the first place.

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
Is 981d still the most recent version? How buggy is it? Do old saves work? I'm always reluctant to try new versions of this game since they're often so buggy.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Question: On some sides you can see this preview pic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that actually in the game and if yes, how do you get it?
You probably talking about 3rd person view of Rogue from a side, I believe it was in game in early versions but later down the road Oni decided to stick with 1st person perspective instead.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I keep wondering if the X-23 is going to have an aggressive or dominating personality
I could see that just from her eyes. Just cucking you just barely. Or something like that.
when it's gona be the next update?
That's up to whenever Oni chooses to. As far as we know, Oni doesn't have a set schedule unlike people like Bad Kitty Games or GSG. Plus, there's the chance that it's just a bugfix version, so it's anyone's guess.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Anyone got the changelog for the newest version? At least we'll be able to guess if it's a bugfix (unless Oni explicitly says it) or not.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes