BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Well since it's not hard tied with official lore Oni can just make em break up, or pull out "Cyclops you gay" card
He could even pull out that Jean could kiss you in the lips and maybe touch her tighs as teasing you or for a small thrill of cheating but nothing more unless you send someone that obey your commands to make Scott cheat on her with that someone or another random girl,them she is up for more options and maybe break up with him and you welcome her to team MC (if you reached certain X bar to more than 50-70%)

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Also Jean was never an exclusively Cyclops deal. Just like the other X-Men, relationships bounced around. It's a Hentai game also, who cares about lore when you're obviously playing this game to be the guy who gets to screw all the women in X-Men?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Also Jean was never an exclusively Cyclops deal. Just like the other X-Men, relationships bounced around. It's a Hentai game also, who cares about lore when you're obviously playing this game to be the guy who gets to screw all the women in X-Men?
And what is more important we bit forgot that it's Oni twisted version of Jean, there number of ways how relationship status is going to be handled. Since she narcissistic cunt in this version, she can get interest in MC simply because see doesn't want to be left out or something like that.

And I'm genuinely wondering how her relationship is going to be handled with Zero especially Love and Obedience paths. And will he add mind break of sorts for her.

Kiratt

Oct 29, 2018
So...how do I get the keys of girls room ? I've been tryin but when the professor catch me and rogue I just have the options of her( rogue's) room and the professor room.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes