ex789

Sep 24, 2018
So...how do I get the keys of girls room ? I've been tryin but when the professor catch me and rogue I just have the options of her( rogue's) room and the professor room.
Sleep in her room for 5 nights, she gives you a key. Works for all 4 girls.

There is also an option of getting Kitty to swipe all the keys from Xavier's office if you have her break in for you at night.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I need help I'm trying to get further with Emma but no luck it says for after class I try and nothing pls help

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
It's not a bug. Laura doesn't just have adamantium in her hands and feet. It is also present in her pussy, which constricts the MC's penis and breaks it off.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
That's all I get with her I can't do anything else
Go see her after the class(meaning evening) (meaning exist the class room first and re enter it to unlock her scene to masturbate on her desk and it's up to you to handle the situation and after that...you can flirt her after ending the scene)

Fastest way to get relationship with her is... 1.keep making out with her 2.keep study with her in her room 3.buy her a things

Dec 1, 2018
Wow...that Jean sketch doesn't look even remotely close to how she looked in Evolution. Or any other series
I agree. Rogue & Kitty look spot on from the X-Men Evolution. Emma doesn't look like she's drawn in the show's style, but she turned out perfect 10/10 gorgeous, so who cares. I never cared much about X-23 tbh. Even though she is a canon immigrant from X-Men Evo(i.e. she was an original character for the cartoon), I like Oni's comic book likeness rendition a bit more. I am happy to see Jean is on the table. She is already canon in my head as well as Gwenpool. But hot damn, he should stick to Jean's appearance from the show. Together with Rogue & Kitty she is one of 3 female leads. Would be really weird if Jean wasn't for some reason drawn in the same style. Pic related is in the original style of the show and looks better that Oni's sketch imo. As for the reason to sleep with MC? Easy. She keeps hearing voices of everyones thoughts and being with me calms her down. Can't wait to cuck Cyplops.

f500.jpg

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Since Oni doesn't like that sort of deal chances are they'll barely know each other if she is added in the game.

SilentSix

Stay safe!
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is there a modded version of the recent release for android that isn't the one on the OP? Or is that the only one?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So jean is going to be the new girl in the game? Sweet with a Capital S. while I could have seen how Storm could have worked in this game (seeing as the MC powers could help her feel more free and less repressed due to her having to keep a lid on her emotions) I am so a sucker for Jean Grey.

Plus If what the professor said to you and Emma when he busts you is a clue it should be interesting to see what he would say when you and Jean get caught doing the nasty in public.

But on another note did anyone else notice the change in the amount of GF's you could have? i remember when I played an update a few weeks ago you could get all (except for Laura of course) to be your girlfriend. However when I went after Emma, first, then Kitty when rogue's love went past 800 she didn't try coming to me in this update like she did the others.

I am guessing the creator put a cap on how many girlfriend you could have or something.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
So jean is going to be the new girl in the game? Sweet with a Capital S. while I could have seen how Storm could have worked in this game (seeing as the MC powers could help her feel more free and less repressed due to her having to keep a lid on her emotions) I am so a sucker for Jean Grey.

Plus If what the professor said to you and Emma when he busts you is a clue it should be interesting to see what he would say when you and Jean get caught doing the nasty in public.

But on another note did anyone else notice the change in the amount of GF's you could have? i remember when I played an update a few weeks ago you could get all (except for Laura of course) to be your girlfriend. However when I went after Emma, first, then Kitty when rogue's love went past 800 she didn't try coming to me in this update like she did the others.

I am guessing the creator put a cap on how many girlfriend you could have or something.
I think you just did it wrong. I have all four current girls as my girlfriend in my last playthrough.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes