x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
Looking at these sketches of jean, it really doesn't resemble her. I wish oni would stick with evolution's art style.
The eyebrows' shapes are reverted and her jaw shape is pointy here while jean in the show has a straight jaw. Her eyes shape also doesn't match, jean has more of a piercing, observing gaze instead of a carefree resting face.

Jean, Storm, Kitty and Rogue are the only ones who I have a preference to be accurate to the evolution art style, since he based the game on that show and those are main characters. Laura, Emma and whoever else he ends up adding I won't mind. I was even fine with how Doreen looked in that sketch.

But alas I'm not a patron, so I'm not going to complain about getting free updates and further demanding them to meet my personal preference.

DatDrak

Jul 18, 2017
what would you guys say about a feature that let you take characters out of the game? like you can make run of the game with only Kitty in it or only a pair you like. I tought about this because Gwempool is being mentioned here and there and cant stand her, I also think it would enable oni to add more characters without the game becoming jammed.
Gwenool is garbage and i also hate her.

Plus there are like dozens of X-babes to bring into the game without dipping into other Marvel Character.

I'd love to see Marrow for instance(Turning off her powers, makes her bone growths go away, and we can give her a new bone growth to deal with ;) ), Wanda Maximoff, Wolfsbane, Storm, Mystique, Jean Grey, etc, etc.

Though I'm not a fan ofthe idea of taking characters out of the game. You can already choose not to engage with them if you want. That seems enough.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Has Oni said anything about changing what happens when you tell the girls "I love you". Its funny they just keep running away.

I essentially use it right now to on purposely scare Kitty back into her room early game when she being bitch and refuses to leave when you ask her to. Then go to Kitty's room with Rogue and start banging Rogue in front of her until Kitty gets aroused enough and joins in.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Man the "eat it off her" bug is still in the current version. Thought Oni said he fixed it already.

*Cries*

All my effort to get Kitty to eat the cum off of Rogue wasted... and it sucks because even if you try to trick Kitty (or any secondary girl in a threesome for that matter) so that you can cum in/on her by swapping to her last second when she isn't willing to have sex with you, she runs away and your character magically holds it in for some reason.

For instance told Rogue to deep throat my character, until he was about to cum. At like 95% ejaculation points. Tell Kitty to give me a lick which adds like +3, so at 98%. Then swap to Kitty to suck it or do anything that pushes your character over 100%. I tell Kitty to suck it / take it deeper, adds like +17 - +27%, mean the ejaculation points is like 115% or 125%, but she always runs away before you cum. Then your character can magically hold it in until the next action lol.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Here is the collective change logs for 0.983 that other users shared from Oni's Patreon.

Raw Update Posts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change Log Only Version (trimmed out the unnecessary stuff for the moderators)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aurelius

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Man the "eat it off her" bug is still in the current version. Thought Oni said he fixed it already.

*Cries*

All my effort to get Kitty to eat the cum off of Rogue wasted... and it sucks because even if you try to trick Kitty (or any secondary girl in a threesome for that matter) so that you can cum in/on her by swapping to her last second when she isn't willing to have sex with you, she runs away and your character magically holds it in for some reason.

For instance told Rogue to deep throat my character, until he was about to cum. At like 95% ejaculation points. Tell Kitty to give me a lick which adds like +3, so at 98%. Then swap to Kitty to suck it or do anything that pushes your character over 100%. I tell Kitty to suck it / take it deeper, adds like +17 - +27%, mean the ejaculation points is like 115% or 125%, but she always runs away before you cum. Then your character can magically hold it in until the next action lol.
About Eat it off I figured it's connected to lower stat of girls liking each others

Reactions: CursedFlame91

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
I have been playing this game for an hour and its good but is their an actual story im missing or is it just sandbox?

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
You know, I really like making the girls have 1000 obedience with 0 love. They're so submissive. This game needs a leash where you take them out on walks or something. Some really kinky shit like that.

Reactions: AlisaB and TNTed
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes