Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I don't get Ric posts. Some of them are funny but most of them are stupid.
At the heart of memes, quotes, or user actions. Accordingly, the content of the meme is the same. In principle, memes can not be done at all, but just read some posts.
But since this topic is a discussion of the game, there shouldn’t be a lot of things in this topic, including memes. However, until there is a clear instruction to all, without exception, not to do certain things, then silly posts and silly memes will sometimes appear. You can always use ignore and contact the administration if someone is not happy with something.
There is nothing that cannot be removed from this topic.
Someone does not like memes, others endless repetitions, stupid questions and so on ...

Reactions: PugWug

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
oh man, the art is rly pretty, but she look nothing like the animecartoon, its a bit of disappointment when you re waiting the dark skin

i hope she is at least tall then

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oni to redraw art so your guy is 7 foot tall when?
I can't immerse myself unless he's at least 6'4
:^)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
for cheats which is better the expanded mod or the cheat mod for money and leveling up and stuff
The mod version is a separate game and it has its own characteristics.
In this game there are mods prescribed in the OP.
But for such a game, using mods is not a good idea.
It is easy to develop relationships and raise the level of girls without any cheats. The meaning of the game is that everything develops gradually. With cheats, you all immediately buy and raise relationships to the maximum, skipping interesting dialogs and other aspects of the game. And since this is a sandbox, having received everything with the help of cheats from the very beginning, you will no longer be able to control the process of development of relations. You can endlessly play the same scenes and all. Since you all bought and relationships at maximum.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
The mod version is a separate game and it has its own characteristics.
In this game there are mods prescribed in the OP.
But for such a game, using mods is not a good idea.
It is easy to develop relationships and raise the level of girls without any cheats. The meaning of the game is that everything develops gradually. With cheats, you all immediately buy and raise relationships to the maximum, skipping interesting dialogs and other aspects of the game. And since this is a sandbox, having received everything with the help of cheats from the very beginning, you will no longer be able to control the process of development of relations. You can endlessly play the same scenes and all. Since you all bought and relationships at maximum.
Well I find stats manipulations to be very useful for low relationship interactions and stuff, also there a number of funny moments you can discover.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Well I find stats manipulations to be very useful for low relationship interactions and stuff, also there a number of funny moments you can discover.
No less interesting manipulations can be done without cheats. On the other hand, if the game is played several times, then for a change, cheats manipulation is really what you need, subject to their skillful use.

Roe934

Oct 10, 2017
You know, I really like making the girls have 1000 obedience with 0 love. They're so submissive. This game needs a leash where you take them out on walks or something. Some really kinky shit like that.
Do u know how to not let them say something like, this feels weird and ends up running off

When i try to make em naked in public or something

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Do u know how to not let them say something like, this feels weird and ends up running off

When i try to make em naked in public or something
Just keep working on them. They'll need either the yellow pretty high or the blue bar really high for public stuff, preferably a combination of the two. Go far enough in public enough times with the yellow bar high enough and you'll get a notification about them becoming an exhibitionist. At that point, all inhibitions about doing things in public will be removed from that girl.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes