Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The only thing I hate about the base game is everything costs dosh and we have no way of earning it outside of leveling up and getting it from Xavier so I usually enable console > give myself $4000 and it's generally all I need and oddly enough I DID end up using $3400 of it.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
The mod version is a separate game and it has its own characteristics.
In this game there are mods prescribed in the OP.
But for such a game, using mods is not a good idea.
It is easy to develop relationships and raise the level of girls without any cheats. The meaning of the game is that everything develops gradually. With cheats, you all immediately buy and raise relationships to the maximum, skipping interesting dialogs and other aspects of the game. And since this is a sandbox, having received everything with the help of cheats from the very beginning, you will no longer be able to control the process of development of relations. You can endlessly play the same scenes and all. Since you all bought and relationships at maximum.
hmm ok

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
And then that cop with the doughnut appears as a ghostly spirit in the university square by day 21 as he was 21 when he died. He'll ask you how's it going and give you a ghost doughnut ooooooooooooooooooooooooo spoopy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ex789

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
It took me a long time to understand the that was used in the that meme.

Would make a bit more sense if you changed some of the sentences to.

1. I arrived on the 5th day.
2. Don't just say you see him.
4. I should of arrived on the twelfth day but I arrived on the tenth.
5. AAAAAAA police ghost spirit. Ah its just you, thank God.
6. Don't just say that you see a ghost. Enough of this already.
7. I also would like to...
8. Even at such a moment he won't stop dreaming about Gandalf.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It took me a long time to understand the that was used in the that meme.

Would make a bit more sense if you changed some of the sentences to.

1. I arrived on the 5th day.
2. Don't just say you see him.
4. I should of arrived on the twelfth day but I arrived on the tenth.
5. AAAAAAA police ghost spirit. Ah its just you, thank God.
6. Don't just say that you see a ghost. Enough of this already.
7. I also would like to...
8. Even at such a moment he won't stop dreaming about Gandalf.
I did it quickly and really can be done better in some moments.
But the main thing is the meaning
for example
1. Original of the Gandalf phrase: "Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East."
from here "I came on the fifth day"
2. "Just" can be omitted altogether. But I like it better when it's in the beginning.
anyway
00.jpg

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
What is the name of the blog that does the Android ports? I lost the link and I'd browse it occasionally cause they ported other games too

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
so i don't know if anyones asked before but does the photo of Xavier have any use and is there anything else to obtain in his office?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
so i don't know if anyones asked before but does the photo of Xavier have any use and is there anything else to obtain in his office?
As far as I know, you use it to blackmail Xavier to leave you alone when have sex with the girls in public. Though I think in the last couple of updates they changed it so the picture is only for one particular girl. Not sure which girl or if that is correct or not since I haven't tried black mailing Xavier for quite a while.

Reactions: mrtoss

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
As far as I know, you use it to blackmail Xavier to leave you alone when have sex with the girls in public. Though I think in the last couple of updates they changed it so the picture is only for one particular girl. Not sure which girl or if that is correct or not since I haven't tried black mailing Xavier for quite a while.
i thought that would be the case so i purposefully got in trouble to try it but didnt get the option

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
With Kitty's stats and character level high enough, either get caught doing stuff with Kitty and sent to Xavier or bring Kitty with you to Xavier's office, then do Plan Kappa to blackmail him with the photo. If Plan Kappa isn't an available option or if Kitty refuses to do it, you haven't met all the requirements.

Rogue's plan has her steal Xavier's powers, and Emma's plan has her overpower Xavier with your help. I don't remember if Laura has a plan yet.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
With Kitty's stats and character level high enough, either get caught doing stuff with Kitty and sent to Xavier or bring Kitty with you to Xavier's office, then do Plan Kappa to blackmail him with the photo. If Plan Kappa isn't an available option or if Kitty refuses to do it, you haven't met all the requirements.

Rogue's plan has her steal Xavier's powers, and Emma's plan has her overpower Xavier with your help. I don't remember if Laura has a plan yet.
thanks im guessing Rogue needs to have the upgrades to touch people before her plan option will work right?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes