BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
With Kitty's stats and character level high enough, either get caught doing stuff with Kitty and sent to Xavier or bring Kitty with you to Xavier's office, then do Plan Kappa to blackmail him with the photo. If Plan Kappa isn't an available option or if Kitty refuses to do it, you haven't met all the requirements.

Rogue's plan has her steal Xavier's powers, and Emma's plan has her overpower Xavier with your help. I don't remember if Laura has a plan yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

astrocreep1186

Aug 29, 2019
As far as I know, you use it to blackmail Xavier to leave you alone when have sex with the girls in public. Though I think in the last couple of updates they changed it so the picture is only for one particular girl. Not sure which girl or if that is correct or not since I haven't tried black mailing Xavier for quite a while.
Where do you get the photo of Xavier?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How am I meant to talk to me frost? She rejects everything I ask, how am I meant to ‘break the ice’?
After she appeared you just go back to the classroom after classes, to catch her masturbating. That will break the ice.

Somethingfunny09

Sep 1, 2019
Ok
After she appeared you just go back to the classroom after classes, to catch her masturbating. That will break the ice.
Ok thanks, follow up question, what’s the best way to make them like me? It takes forever to fill the bar and one mistake takes off like 40 points

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ok thanks, follow up question, what’s the best way to make them like me? It takes forever to fill the bar and one mistake takes off like 40 points
No, thats not how it works. 40 point of gain or loss are just one time things, usually when something is done the very first time.

Its a stat grind game so to point kinda is to make it a slow gain :) Books are a one-time boost, figure out which flirt action gives the most point, you can do flirt option at every single time of the day so keep grinding (learn where they are each time of the day). Give gifts when you have the money, keep studying with them, Date, do sex options the same way flirting does.. figure out what they like. The more often you do something, especially if they liked it the first place, the more they will like it :) Thats basically it. A mistake takes off very little points... I always go for obedient route and man its a struggle to keep Love score below obedience :ROFLMAO: So you must be doing something spectaluarly contraproductive if you wanna do Love route.

Joke asaide, its a grind game so it will take a while.

Somethingfunny09

Sep 1, 2019
I
No, thats not how it works. 40 point of gain or loss are just one time things, usually when something is done the very first time.

Its a stat grind game so to point kinda is to make it a slow gain :) Books are a one-time boost, figure out which flirt action gives the most point, you can do flirt option at every single time of the day so keep grinding (learn where they are each time of the day). Give gifts when you have the money, keep studying with them, Date, do sex options the same way flirting does.. figure out what they like. The more often you do something, especially if they liked it the first place, the more they will like it :) Thats basically it. A mistake takes off very little points... I always go for obedient route and man its a struggle to keep Love score below obedience :ROFLMAO: So you must be doing something spectaluarly contraproductive if you wanna do Love route.

It’s just that I want to know the fastest way possible, maybe some tips to speed it up, like a faster, or any sex related things a character might like that can boost the bars, it’s just annoying because the way I play it I have to wait like 10 seconds after each response

Jan 28, 2018
I am not sure if this works in the vanilla game too, but you can try to use rollback. Just use your mousewheel to rollback if you made a bad decision and take something else. Or play the modded version where you can adjust the sliders by click and drag with the mouse. Then you dont have to play the game to get max stats and can enjoy the juicy things without the grind.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It’s just that I want to know the fastest way possible, maybe some tips to speed it up, like a faster, or any sex related things a character might like that can boost the bars, it’s just annoying because the way I play it I have to wait like 10 seconds after each response
Fastest way is pretty much what i described. Savescam a lot, try every option at flirting, visit the target girl every single time of the day when you can and flirt untill you can study with them, then sexoptions (savescam again), lick them when they allow it, buy the love book, date, buy them their respective clothes. Always be polite which means always chose the "Please? I'd apprecaite it" option or something like that. There is no faster way beside cheating.

Yeah, there is the modded version too which has built-in cheat. Otherwise its a grind game.

Why do you have to wait 10 seconds after each response? Sounds terrible.

Somethingfunny09

Sep 1, 2019
Fastest way is pretty much what i described. Savescam a lot, try every option at flirting, visit the target girl every single time of the day when you can and flirt untill you can study with them, then sexoptions (savescam again), lick them when they allow it, buy the love book, date, buy them their respective clothes. Always be polite which means always chose the "Please? I'd apprecaite it" option or something like that. There is no faster way beside cheating.

Yeah, there is the modded version too which has built-in cheat. Otherwise its a grind game.

Why do you have to wait 10 seconds after each response? Sounds terrible.
I’m playing on the games of desire website, not sure if the actual game is free or not but this takes forever to load, I’m not even sure if it will save

• Angry
Reactions: Crisofilax

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
When going on a date, buy yourself the cheapest food item because it doesn't matter and will save money, savescum to figure out if they like when you order a specific thing for them or when you let them order more, and savescum to figure out the ideal movie. Paying for everything yourself gets the most love points, making them pay reduces love but increases obedience. A date with lots of love points is also the best way to start things with Kitty, as far as I can tell.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I’m playing on the games of desire website, not sure if the actual game is free or not but this takes forever to load, I’m not even sure if it will save
If you play the online version of another site, then on the same site and ask questions about the speed of the game.
This topic discusses an original game that works great without delay. 10 seconds between answers is possible only in your version. And when you ask a question without saying that this is an online version from another site, you mislead people. Some might think that such terrible delays might be in the original game. The online version has specific changes to the original version. In fact, this is a separate game similar to the mod version. This online version may have its own bugs and flaws that are not in the original version. Ask a question to the author of the online version ...
In addition, in this topic, many times answered about how to develop relationships. Answers to your questions can be found through a search on the topic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CommanderShepard

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017

You can follow my guide I posted awhile back. I never bother even taking them onto dates or gifting them anything. I use to gift them a dildo each but got annoyed by how often they used it during sex.

You can easily exploit the threesome actions to make any character get points with you. What you usually do is call up Rogue or another character you already can do stuff with. Ask them to either have a threesome or dance for you... basically any action that has 2 girls together. You will always get rejected by the second girl who you are trying to seduce. After that just start having sex with the girl you already have a good relationship with... The second girl will get aroused and will either start masturbating or eventually join you herself.

For instance I used Kitty to seduce both Emma and Laura. I had sex with Emma a bunch of times before I even got the event where she was masturbating in the classroom by just asking Kitty to dance or strip with Emma or for them to make out. Emma rejected most of the request to make out or strip... but you just keep having Rogue or Kitty strip or do something with you till the other girl gets aroused enough and joins in... or just gets enough inhibition.

As for the normal way without exploiting the threesome mechanics. You just keep flirting with them until they have like 400-500 love so that you can touch them...give them messages or touch their thighs until they get aroused enough then ask to shift your actions to like a blowjob or finger them, etc...

You can also just keep asking them to do something that you know they will reject. Then keep replying "maybe later" for a lot of easy love points. Ask them to do everything once every part of the day, so they don't get annoyed with you. Usually the titjob, handjob, footjob, and blowjob options... you can ask one of the girls to give you a blowjob and they will usually turn down the idea, then chose the middle option of "begging / please"... a lot of times they will say "can I give you a handjob instead?", accept it then do some off hand action with them or just keep pressing continue until they get slightly aroused, then chose the shift action option to get the blowjob or titjob that you wanted. Which gives you easy amount of inhibition and obedience.

Also whenever possible get them a dildo and gift it to them. I believe it gives an easy +40 of every stat. Though they get kind of annoying since the girls will always pull out a dildo and masturbate while you're having sex. So if you don't want them to constantly use a Vibrator or Dildo to show you how woefully inadequate you are, then don't give it to them.

Kitty is by far the hardest girl to seduce in my opinion without spending money on her because she refuses to do anything with you at the start and gets mad when you flirt with her. And she is only willing to do things in her room for the most part, and she likes to watch you and Rogue. She doesn't like actively taking part in threesomes early on. Kitty likes it when you touch her face when flirting with her. The only thing she lets you do early on is make out with her, touch her thighs , give her a massage and study with her.

Rogue is easy seduce because you're her only choice and she likes it whenever you touch her. Especially if you just flirt with her, grab her boobs, then keep fondling them till she gets mad. The honk it and let go Its a lot of freed obedience points.. She really likes giving you handjobs early on. You can ask her to give you a titjob or footjob early on and she will always offer to give you a blowjob or handjob instead. She is always willing to have a threesome.

Emma is pretty easy to seduce because she is willing to do sexual stuff with you almost right off the bat once you catch her masturbating. She is willing to give you a titjob pretty earlier on, and almost any of the "Can you take care of me" and "could I touch you" options if you are alone with her. If I recall correctly Emma likes being hugged or kissed.

Laura is pretty easy to be honest. She is just like Rogue, where she likes basically anything you do if you have talked to her a couple of times. And by the time Laura shows up you should be able to use any other girl to seduce her.

You should just download the game from this website. Saves you bandwidth and faster responses.

Last edited:

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
i dont think this question was asked before, but i do you cum on the girls hair. There seems to be picture of it in the game file, but i dont know how to do it.

witteb

May 3, 2019

Is the diffence between the two routes big? Like in sex scenes.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes