ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
pretty sure Rogue is the only one that'll get addicted to you. i think it says that in the tutorial about the bars
i think each girl should have a unique stat, like rogue's addiction, for example, laura seems to enjoy how powerless she feel, so she could mayke become an adrenaline junkie or even developing masochistic tendencies, meanwhile kitty could have some sub tendencies/daddy issues and emma would be more of an exibitionist, with she being a teacher and all that.

not only would that make each character more unique, it wouldnt even need to change much.

witteb

May 3, 2019
anybody know how to increase their Addiction*?the only one whose addiction increased is rogue....another thing is that when i tried to search xaviers desk with kitty it says"there doesnt seem to be anything more of in here, maybe later?"
Every girl can get addicted to you. you just have to be with her + best option to flirt wich is specific for every girl. As i notice it raises when her addiction bar has a level.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilovegamesallday

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Every girl can get addicted to you. you just have to be with her + best option to flirt wich is specific for every girl. As i notice it raises when her addiction bar has a level.
That is incorrect. If you literally read the tutorial and play through the game. Addiction is only for Rogue. It represents the fact that Rogue can't have relationships with other people because of her powers. The "Addiction Rate" can change for any girl but it doesn't do anything for anyone but Rogue since none of their Addiction Levels increase.

Its like if you have a bowl, and then you plastic wrap the top of the bowl. It doesn't matter if you pour 5 oz of water per second or 20 oz of water per second at the bowl. The inside of the bowl will still be dry because none of the water is filling up the bowl. That is the same thing happening with the Addiction Rate and Addiction Level of the other girls.

Rogue's addiction is different from the other girls who simply asking to have sex with you. When Rogue's addiction is too high she will literally molest you against your will. The other girls simply ask you have sex, but won't do anything to you if you refuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: witteb

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Although there is some additional scenes when you manipulate with addiction bar (not addiction rate) like for example durning sex/BJ if you decide to stop and pull back they all jump at you with derpy look on theirs faces, that honestly always cracks me up.
I mean when your partner all a suddenly decides to stop, wouldn't you get blue balled / surprised / disappointed too when you are aroused?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
How can i enter the cheats?
This is a renpy game. The cheat input method is the same in all renpy games. It’s worth remembering and not to ask the same thing. In addition, this has already been answered many times. #6,657
Download the cheat version on the first page and then you can control the sliders and click the backpack icon in the top right for money and levels IIRC.
This can only be used for android users, for all others this advice is incorrect
The cheat version is relevant only for android and possibly contains errors (judging by some reviews)
If you add cheats, then do it on your device yourself (for android you can use the version with cheats, since this is so an unofficial author’s version)
Mod version with cheats is another game. The author's version has its own characteristics which are not in the mod version and vice versa.

For everyone who first encounters this game it is undesirable to use cheats, you can skip a lot of interesting

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
All I want at this point is for Oni to add in more different position for the current girls. And touch up some of their artwork. Especially Kitty and Emma, since they look like creepy ceramic dolls when they are giving you a blow job. Then fix Laura's weird oversize off angled pussy, and change Laura's arm behind her head. Her arm makes her look cheap plastic dolls that don't have any joints and are stuck in one pose the entire time. And maybe add some more interesting events.

And maybe a bit of more refinement during sex like being able who to cum on. Being able tell the girls how to play with themselves. Because right now the only options you have is to tell the to stop before hand, otherwise they just do random things and you can't tell them to stop or change what they are doing.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jean or Storm added into the game, but I would prefer a more polished experience with the existing girls before any more girls are added.

Reactions: cyan101

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
All I want at this point is for Oni to add in more different position for the current girls. And touch up some of their artwork. Especially Kitty and Emma, since they look like creepy ceramic dolls when they are giving you a blow job. Then fix Laura's weird oversize off angled pussy, and change Laura's arm behind her head. Her arm makes her look cheap plastic dolls that don't have any joints and are stuck in one pose the entire time. And maybe add some more interesting events.

And maybe a bit of more refinement during sex like being able who to cum on. Being able tell the girls how to play with themselves. Because right now the only options you have is to tell the to stop before hand, otherwise they just do random things and you can't tell them to stop or change what they are doing.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jean or Storm added into the game, but I would prefer a more polished experience with the existing girls before any more girls are added.
I like Kitty's and Emma's blowjob animation. They look pretty hot to me. If there's a blowjob that needs fixing it's Rogue's. Her face can look really derpy.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes