dragon556677

May 2, 2018
I cant get through feeling that I am missing something and I replayed over 50 times and still enjoying game structure.
Maybe I missed thing about how to use cologne...

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I cant get through feeling that I am missing something and I replayed over 50 times and still enjoying game structure.
Maybe I missed thing about how to use cologne...
Cologne is there in case you somehow manage to mess up your save so bad that the girls want nothing to do with you. It just increasing the points you gain with them by a ton. Cologne unlocks at day 30. Unless you're losing points on purpose you'll never need it.

Reactions: Ghostload

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Cologne is there in case you somehow manage to mess up your save so bad that the girls want nothing to do with you. It just increasing the points you gain with them by a ton. Cologne unlocks at day 30. Unless you're losing points on purpose you'll never need it.
I wasn't even aware that cologne unlocked at all. I thought it was just a placeholder button.

mahdiyar

Oct 11, 2018
this game is so good but still have so many bugs :( like (some times girls go under each other :|) please update this game faster and make more content for Spending time like (mini games) thanks :)

Zalupochka

May 23, 2019

Unlocked

I'm not saying she's a D student or anything, but girl just wants to have fun. Jubilee is the 4th candidate. This is another case where I didn't love the Evolution character design, not least of which because it looked almost nothing like the comic character, and that if you put here and Magma in a room together, turned out the lights and had them spin in circles, and then turned the lights back on, it would be impossible to tell them apart. So I improvised. And by "improvised" I mean I went with the comic version.

Jubilee is a party girl, more up for things like dancing, group activities, not super easy, mind you, just "uncomplicated." She is a little like Kitty in a lot of ways, so that could get a bit redundant, but I think she looks cute. Also she's a vampire who drinks blood to live, so there's that.

And btw, obviously still working on the next build, it'll be a little while yet, but I've got some fun stuff in progress, like some new poses/activities for Laura, and more assertiveness from the girls. And again, I'll be introducing maybe a couple more candidates for girl 5, and then at the end we'll have a poll to select which one the community wants to move forward with first. If your favorite isn't picked, don't worry, we'll do it again once the 5th girl is fairly well established, and the existing candidates will be part of the pool again

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes