Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is the diffence between the two routes big? Like in sex scenes.
Not at all. Its essentially the same. The mc is addressed differently, have a different threshold dialogue and thats it. You act like an asshole, they are angry about it at first but they still come around and from that point onward its the same.

Reactions: witteb

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
It doesn't make any difference. As long as you have 900+ in any one stat they are willing to do whatever you want. You can try it out for yourself by opening up the console and just add enough points to give them 900 of one stat right when you meet them and they will still do whatever you want.

Love is probably the easiest stat to get to 900 because you usually start with 300-400 points right when you first meet them. And most things you do give you a like 5:1 or 10:1 ratio of love : obedience or love:inhibition.

Last edited:

Somethingfunny09

Sep 1, 2019
Th
You can follow my guide I posted awhile back. I never bother even taking them onto dates or gifting them anything. I use to gift them a dildo each but got annoyed by how often they used it during sex.

Kitty is by far the hardest girl to seduce in my opinion without spending money on her because she refuses to do anything with you at the start and gets mad when you flirt with her. And she is only willing to do things in her room for the most part, and she likes to watch you and Rogue. She doesn't like actively taking part in threesomes early on. Kitty likes it when you touch her face when flirting with her. The only thing she lets you do early on is make out with her, touch her thighs , give her a massage and study with her.

Rogue is easy seduce because you're her only choice and she likes it whenever you touch her. Especially if you just flirt with her, grab her boobs, then keep fondling them till she gets mad. The honk it and let go Its a lot of freed obedience points.. She really likes giving you handjobs early on. You can ask her to give you a titjob or footjob early on and she will always offer to give you a blowjob or handjob instead. She is always willing to have a threesome.

Emma is pretty easy to seduce because she is willing to do sexual stuff with you almost right off the bat once you catch her masturbating. She is willing to give you a titjob pretty earlier on, and almost any of the "Can you take care of me" and "could I touch you" options if you are alone with her. If I recall correctly Emma likes being hugged or kissed.

Laura is pretty easy to be honest. She is just like Rogue, where she likes basically anything you do if you have talked to her a couple of times. And by the time Laura shows up you should be able to use any other girl to seduce her.

You should just download the game from this website. Saves you bandwidth and faster responses.
The only problem with that is my only computer is the computer I use for school, so personally I would rather not download that kind of game on it, if there’s any way to get it on an iPad, I can do that

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
If you could try it on a cell phone it works there to not to sure about ipad because I originally tried it on android phone

cogdoctor

Nov 20, 2017
Only android versions exist, because with android you don't have to root your phone to install nonofficial software.

Somethingfunny09

Sep 1, 2019
I’m ok with jail breaking my iPad or something if I have to, but I don’t know how so if someone knew a way please have a link to a guide or something

Somethingfunny09

Sep 1, 2019
Because it’s a personally owened laptop I don’t think they can monitor it, so I’ve made a new desktop with a new email, I’ll download it onto that

Jan 11, 2018
Did he at least start the voting on new girl? And yea, stupid question, but did we get ALL new candidates, or there should be more?

ilovegamesallday

Nov 20, 2018
anybody know how to increase their Addiction*?the only one whose addiction increased is rogue....another thing is that when i tried to search xaviers desk with kitty it says"there doesnt seem to be anything more of in here, maybe later?"

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes