Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I think you just did it wrong. I have all four current girls as my girlfriend in my last playthrough.
I think the order you go for them matters in this. it is very easy to get Rogue first in fact with the way it plays out you can have her as your woman in under a week. However the way I did it was I went for the others first while holding off on Rogue myself which is what I think made the difference.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
Go see her after the class(meaning evening) (meaning exist the class room first and re enter it to unlock her scene to masturbate on her desk and it's up to you to handle the situation and after that...you can flirt her after ending the scene)

Fastest way to get relationship with her is... 1.keep making out with her 2.keep study with her in her room 3.buy her a things
Thank you that fixed it thanks for the help I appreciate it

Reactions: doubleAAH

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
you know who i think should be next? Jean Gray, it would even work perfectly with a premisse kinda like rogue, with her starting to lose control of her powers due to the dark phoenix, and rogue asks if you can help her, from there it could even evolve into a dual personality kind of thing, with jean being more sub, while the dark phoenix side being more dominant.

on the same aspect, it would also make sense to give the player a job, in something like a help group, it could be something like using his powers to help people like rogue(and jean here) cope with them, that way we could have more characters like jubilee, pixie or magma... or so many more!

finally, i wouldnt be against giving our character more status, and using them on "choose your own adventure" like missions, wouldnt even be that hard to implement, and would add alot to the game...

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Ororo could be great too, in that sense. She couldn't really show emotion because the weather changes based on her emotions. I think MC being able to counter-act that holds more merit than a Dark Phoenix Jean Grey, since the DPJG is more mature chronologically than Jean Grey manifesting her mutant powers. Plus, doesn't the DPJG come off as bitchy like Emma did? I recall snippets of majority of the Xmen not liking the DPJG and her cockiness (hehe), but I might be wrong.

The help group would be very debaucherous though, considering that the ones MC will be helping would be female Xmen with identity/power problems; though adding men (in the help group, not harem) like Cyclops or Colossus might add more depth to the MC's powers.

Reactions: Zarnelan

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
what would you guys say about a feature that let you take characters out of the game? like you can make run of the game with only Kitty in it or only a pair you like. I tought about this because Gwempool is being mentioned here and there and cant stand her, I also think it would enable oni to add more characters without the game becoming jammed.

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
what would you guys say about a feature that let you take characters out of the game? like you can make run of the game with only Kitty in it or only a pair you like. I tought about this because Gwempool is being mentioned here and there and cant stand her, I also think it would enable oni to add more characters without the game becoming jammed.
There would be literally no point as it's not like anyone but Rogue throws themselves at you. You can spend 300 days banging Rogue while occasionally running into the others without actually interacting with them. All that feature would do is introduce even more variables to an already messy code

Reactions: Bakkalon
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes