Ric

Oct 21, 2016
When I said it won't even load for me I meant it won't even go to the opening screen where I can load or start a new game.

I've seen people here that can look at the error code and tell what the problem is and how to fix it.
I understood you and answered what can be done based on your question. The game loads, the start window opens and continues as it should. It does not depend on bugs. The game opens on any computer that meets the requirements...
The maximum that may be in the game version 2020 is the occurrence of a bug that can be circumvented by clicking the "ignore" button. There are no critical bugs there

Booper_dooper

Mar 26, 2020
View attachment 608488
"Rogue-Like 202- no, wait, 0.990m, yeah
Ok, hope you guys enjoyed Rogue-Like 2020 and got to the bonus scene explaining what was going on with that one. :) Here's another update for version 0.990, which includes the phone sex addition and telepathic sex with Emma (no Jean though). Also bug fixes that happened too long ago for me to remember, but you can check the bug reports from version L if you're curious. ;)"

Rogue-Like 0.990 M (link will be removed after the release of the new version)

WIN
Mega
MAC
Mega
Is this another April fools Update?

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I've also noticed this -- even in the non-April 1 update.
I mentioned this issue before
Seems whatever girl you decide to go with will not go do her own thing if you spend time with her in that area. So for example. You happen to go to class with Kitty, you attend class with Kitty, Kitty asks if you want to go to the Danger Room with her, you say yes, you go to the danger room with Kitty, do training there, Kitty doesn't ask you if you want to go anywhere with her (which she should because she never wants to stay in the danger room for more than one time period in succession, none of the girls ever did) she's just there, no dialogue saying she wants to just stay a little longer.

This situation happens with every girl in every location.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I did some testing, and it happened when I asked Rogue to be her boyfriend and again when she asked to call me sir, same thing with Kitty. I think it happens when the relationship escalates

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Hi, Dirty_Dan here. Long time player, first time question asker person.

So are all the girls just down with a threesome now? Is the whole cheating penalty gone in the recent builds? I mean, I kinda want the risk of them breaking up with me. It adds spice to both relationships. I mean, sure, it's cool they both are fine with sharing me but...you know, I kinda want at least one of them to want me for themselves.

I remember there was a scenario where Kitty would approach you and want to be with you behind Rogue's back. Is that still in the game? If so, I haven't been able to trigger it anymore.

Reactions: Ghostload

Must_Be_Javik

May 12, 2019
View attachment 608488
"Rogue-Like 202- no, wait, 0.990m, yeah
Ok, hope you guys enjoyed Rogue-Like 2020 and got to the bonus scene explaining what was going on with that one. :) Here's another update for version 0.990, which includes the phone sex addition and telepathic sex with Emma (no Jean though). Also bug fixes that happened too long ago for me to remember, but you can check the bug reports from version L if you're curious. ;)"

Rogue-Like 0.990 M (link will be removed after the release of the new version)

WIN
Mega
MAC
Mega
WAIT
wait wait wait! Jean in game? (No Jean though) This is mean she in game? Or Im stupid Primitive....?

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes