notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, Dirty_Dan here. Long time player, first time question asker person.

So are all the girls just down with a threesome now? Is the whole cheating penalty gone in the recent builds? I mean, I kinda want the risk of them breaking up with me. It adds spice to both relationships. I mean, sure, it's cool they both are fine with sharing me but...you know, I kinda want at least one of them to want me for themselves.

I remember there was a scenario where Kitty would approach you and want to be with you behind Rogue's back. Is that still in the game? If so, I haven't been able to trigger it anymore.
I think Oni broke a lot of things in the game, I just noticing now that I started the game again, like when you ask the girl to date them they dont even ask about Rogue, but they ask about Kitty, and if you do anything with Rogue they act like you're cheating on them even if you were it Rogue first, thou I'm playing the 984h version since that the oldest version I have

Reactions: Ghostload

fbg

May 29, 2018
Are there any other new things in 2020 april 1st update other the Gwen giving you a handy? I am at day 77 with all the girls besides Jean having their stats maxed and all of their gifts given. I know Oni mentioed that that there were Easter Eggs that have been yet to be found.

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
what I have to do Kappa plan? Kitty say what all time when I try to do it have any guild for me? I got all Emma Rouge and Laura but only one doesn't work is kitty.

Darkmanx

Apr 10, 2019
what I have to do Kappa plan? Kitty say what all time when I try to do it have any guild for me? I got all Emma Rouge and Laura but only one doesn't work is kitty.
You have to find a photo at nighttime in Xaviers office to blackmail him first. You need his key and Kitty at his office at the midnight, to find a photo in his table

Mar 8, 2019
What amuse me is thath even when a pandemic happen there no way thath Oni will be more faster thath this. Like theres nothing to do but to wait.

Jean Grey is long ago finished but evrybody must wait for a year to see any progres.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
What amuse me is thath even when a pandemic happen there no way thath Oni will be more faster thath this. Like theres nothing to do but to wait.

Jean Grey is long ago finished but evrybody must wait for a year to see any progres.
I will not be surprised if he makes announcement that because of COVID-19 development will be delayed, like he's in hospital or something

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes