OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
But My thing Is all that time You guys spent roasting him You could have Just told him without The unnecessary sass And sarcasm. I mean You guys wasted more time than needed being extra.

Reactions: Ghostload

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
But My thing Is all that time You guys spent roasting him You could have Just told him without The unnecessary sass And sarcasm. I mean You guys wasted more time than needed being extra.
I was under the impression that people who peruse this site were over 18, or at least competent enough to use their heads.

I didn't think something as simple as a search bar needed to be explained.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Added pictures for

Last edited:

CooperTeam

Jul 8, 2017
I don't know if anyone has noticed, and it's possible that it's already been discussed. I tried using the search engine here and I didn't seem to find anything about it. It seems as though this new update (v0.990) has changed the console cheats to something else. It used to be like this...

R_Love = ? (Raise LOVE trait to any number up to 999 for Rogue)
K_Love = ? (Raise LOVE trait to any number up to 999 for Kitty)

Now, the cheats work like this...

RougeX.Love = ? (Raise LOVE trait to any number up to 999 for Rogue)
KittyX.Love = ? (Raise LOVE trait to any number up to 999 for Kitty)

And for the record, when it comes to the player, it's not PlayerX as you might think, it's just Player, example...

Player.Cash = ? (Give yourself any amount of money)

Based on this, you should be able to figure out the rest based on the original cheats. If this was mentioned, my apologies, just wanted to share my findings.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I don't know if anyone has noticed, and it's possible that it's already been discussed. I tried using the search engine here and I didn't seem to find anything about it. It seems as though this new update (v0.990) has changed the console cheats to something else. It used to be like this...

R_Love = ? (Raise LOVE trait to any number up to 999 for Rogue)
K_Love = ? (Raise LOVE trait to any number up to 999 for Kitty)

Now, the cheats work like this...

RougeX.Love = ? (Raise LOVE trait to any number up to 999 for Rogue)
KittyX.Love = ? (Raise LOVE trait to any number up to 999 for Kitty)

And for the record, when it comes to the player, it's not PlayerX as you might think, it's just Player, example...

Player.Cash = ? (Give yourself any amount of money)

Based on this, you should be able to figure out the rest based on the original cheats. If this was mentioned, my apologies, just wanted to share my findings.
hate to break it too you but all the variables for 9.990 cheats are literally in the OP

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 189970

Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Thread Update: 2020-03-21
Release Date: 2020-03-21
Developer: Oni
Censored: No
Version: 0.990l Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Variables:

Instructions for accessing console:

Version 0.990 contains a lot of bugs due to being heavily rewritten, the developer is working through them as they are reported.
Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Other: LAST STABLE VERSION 0.984h - UNOFFICAL ANDRIOD VERSION*

Extras: -
Android Cheat Version
Thanks to Vodde for the share! * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45349 View attachment 45351 View attachment 45352 View attachment 45353 View attachment 45354 View attachment 45355 View attachment 45356 View attachment 189964 View attachment 189965 View attachment 189966 View attachment 189967 View attachment 189968 View attachment 189969
Would Love to give this game a try,.....
Rogue was ALWAYS one of My favorite X-men!! (comic books & movies)
not sure if I would have chose Claire Danes as 'Rogue' though

Reactions: Ghostload

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Maybe she needs the Inhibition bar as well? Since that affects their exhibitionist side, it might affect how comfortable they are with changing their clothes.
Im not gonna claim to know anything about the stats in the game but Inhibition will probably help and its possible that he might need to make her an Exhibitionist to make her wear whatever hes trying to make her wear in public. that or this is a bug from Onis lack of experience programming games but that's unlikely as no one else has mentioned having this issue so far

Reactions: Zatorr
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes