Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018
Im not gonna claim to know anything about the stats in the game but Inhibition will probably help and its possible that he might need to make her an Exhibitionist to make her wear whatever hes trying to make her wear in public. that or this is a bug from Onis lack of experience programming games but that's unlikely as no one else has mentioned having this issue so far
Maybe a bug? Captura.JPG

Reactions: Ghostload

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Have you tried fucking her with an audience yet? Since Emma is a teacher you need to have some special events to get her to do more exhibitionistic stuff.

Also, if a girl refuses something and you ask again soon after they don't like that, even if their stats have since gone high enough. For some things you need to wait until the next time chunk, for others you need to wait until the next day. It looks like Emma recently refused that outfit so you may just need to try again later.

Reactions: Zatorr

Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018
Have you tried fucking her with an audience yet? Since Emma is a teacher you need to have some special events to get her to do more exhibitionistic stuff.

Also, if a girl refuses something and you ask again soon after they don't like that, even if their stats have since gone high enough. For some things you need to wait until the next time chunk, for others you need to wait until the next day. It looks like Emma recently refused that outfit so you may just need to try again later.
I have not tried, I will try ... thanks

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Anyone else having trouble getting the game to work?
I had a major problem with the 2020 update version. Wouldn't even go to the opening page. Don't know if this helps but I later found out my java needed updating. Got that taken care of and it works fine now.

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
mate you just extract the stuff and start the game
I've done that numerous times, including reinstalling. Always says something like "Not designed for windows or there is an error. Try reinstalling" despite using the links for windows.

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
I had a major problem with the 2020 update version. Wouldn't even go to the opening page. Don't know if this helps but I later found out my java needed updating. Got that taken care of and it works fine now.
Thanks for the suggestion though that didn't work either, hope it isn't a problem with the file itself.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I've done that numerous times, including reinstalling. Always says something like "Not designed for windows or there is an error. Try reinstalling" despite using the links for windows.
System requirements (minimum):
CPU: Athlon / Pentium 200 MHz
RAM: 64 MB
DirectX: 8.1
RAM: 512MB; VRAM: 128MB;

Links to bugfix version 2020 #9,264 are checked, everything works. Windows version should be called
"Rogue-Like2020CE-win.zip"
For unpacking it is better to use the latest 7zip or winrar
You need to start the game from the beginning. You cannot use saves from the main game or mod version. (Only save from version 2020 can be used)

If all the conditions described are met, then there should be no problems (except for minor bugs that can be completed using the "ignore" button)

It is better to download again without errors, properly unzip and play ....

Reactions: uzumakijax
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes