orion77

Mar 28, 2017
I don't really understand addiction mechanic.
Also that maybe stupid question but why Rouge is almost always mad like kicking me of from her room (every stat is around 800)?

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Also that maybe stupid question but why Rouge is almost always mad like kicking me of from her room (every stat is around 800)?
The addiction is just an excuse to make them more willing to do naughty stuff in exchange for their fix of touching you. If their addiction rate is non-zero then they'll start to crave your touch over time. If it's high enough, they'll start dragging you out of nowhere to ask for it.

I think stuff like kisses raises the addiction rate, while touching them satisfies their addiction.

No idea about Rogue being mad. Maybe you refused to let her touch you when she came into your room?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
pretty sure the addiction only really works like that with rogue. of course, been a while since i played, so i could be remembering wrong.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
pretty sure the addiction only really works like that with rogue. of course, been a while since i played, so i could be remembering wrong.
I think in the mod version that's still working with 984 it only affects Rogue, but from .990 it affects all girls. At least from what I can see from the saves I have in hand.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
if you're playing the latest version is probably a bug, in my case even if they agreed with you bringing someone else into the relationship the characters act like you're cheating on them

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Yeah unsurprisingly Oni still needs coding lessons because the girls behavior is weird as shit. If you walk in on them in the shower multiple times they still act shy about being naked around you, even after you've been touching them. I was even eating out Kitty just for her to freak out when i suggest she take her top off. Should be some more dialogue/reactions for interrupting them and seeing them naked based on their levels with some reactions being bypassed, like when they ask if you liked a certain part of them after you've already seen them naked in the shower. Also hopefully more dating locations and sex positions in 10 years.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Oh yeah another simple idea for Oni in 20 years: If I've seen a girl naked multiple times and we are on good terms, when i walk in on them changing why dont they just stay naked instead of throwing their clothes back on? Like dawg I've nutted in all of you countless times, there is no reason to be shy!

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018

Unlocked

Ok, hope you guys enjoyed Rogue-Like 2020 and got to the bonus scene explaining what was going on with that one. :) Here's another update for version 0.990, which includes the phone sex addition and telepathic sex with Emma (no Jean though). Also bug fixes that happened too long ago for me to remember, but you can check the bug reports from version L if you're curious. ;)

you guys didn't notice version M?

Xidnet

Mar 18, 2019

Unlocked

Ok, hope you guys enjoyed Rogue-Like 2020 and got to the bonus scene explaining what was going on with that one. :) Here's another update for version 0.990, which includes the phone sex addition and telepathic sex with Emma (no Jean though). Also bug fixes that happened too long ago for me to remember, but you can check the bug reports from version L if you're curious. ;)

you guys didn't notice version M?
it is known but not on the main page

Jan 28, 2018

Unlocked

Ok, hope you guys enjoyed Rogue-Like 2020 and got to the bonus scene explaining what was going on with that one. :) Here's another update for version 0.990, which includes the phone sex addition and telepathic sex with Emma (no Jean though).
What Bonus Scene is he talking about`?

CooperTeam

Jul 8, 2017
OKay, again, was probably covered, but just want to make sure it's understood. About getting Emma Frost to like you, even if you raise any of her Stats (Love, Obedience, Inhibitions, etc.) to max, in order for any person to wear the "custom" clothes or even have her naked in public, it required 3 parts...

1.) Max the stats out...

2.) You have to get her to love you (Girlfriend status, although much easier when she is willing to be your slave or willing to be your girl, although some don't require getting to this, if your stats are maxed, you can get her undressed pretty much right away, although I usually get them in public with max stats and ask her to undress anyways, and that usually works)

3.) Have to get them to do lewd acts while in a public place and you get a message that says "She's become a bit of an Exhibitionist..."

However when it comes to the White Queen (Emma Frost), she has to be willing to be seen with you in public as well as willing to be your girl in public. You have to remember, she's a teacher, and she makes it known to you that you will have to try super hard to get her to be willing to do things for you, just to be seen in public with you. Now, once you managed to get her to love you to be in public, and while you are in a public location, first ask her to undress, then get her to do something lewd like stripping or dancing, or just make out. Now, when the "crowd" comment appears, just say "Just Continue" (Or some comment like that) and you want to keep doing this until you get a message that says "She's become a bit of an exhibitionist...". Once you see this with Emma, then you can get her completely naked in public. Once you can get past the part where she doesn't mind being with you, and you accomplished the above 2 parts, then and only then will Emma be willing to be naked in public. She will also have the power to change Xavior's mind should you be caught by him, then you can choose the third option, some like "Psi Attack" (I forget the exact selection, but it's something like that). This only appears when you get her Love, Obedience, and possibly her Inhibitions high enough and she's already your girlfriend/sweetheart/slave.

I apologize again if this was covered, I did read as much as I could and didn't see anyone covering this, so I am hoping this will help.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes