Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Hmm I think it was mentioned somewhere something about gene but that could have been a hoax however considering the large roster of girls there are to play with, I would be surprised if there wouldn't be anymore perhaps their interactions wont be as in depth as the ones that are current available (in which case skills I suppose are no longer a factor or at least skills for them) but perhaps unique scenes involving them. Maybe something like meeting mistuqie outside of the school for a booty call or something.
Hmm well i would rather have more girls with the same gameplay depth than some girls for a snack. Maybe something like an extra setting where you get in contact with the "evil" forces and their girls... like an infiltrator. Laura told about some battles and you als have the danger room for training.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Unlocked

Ok, hope you guys enjoyed Rogue-Like 2020 and got to the bonus scene explaining what was going on with that one. :) Here's another update for version 0.990, which includes the phone sex addition and telepathic sex with Emma (no Jean though). Also bug fixes that happened too long ago for me to remember, but you can check the bug reports from version L if you're curious. ;)

you guys didn't notice version M?
365107_50.jpg

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hmm well i would rather have more girls with the same gameplay depth than some girls for a snack. Maybe something like an extra setting where you get in contact with the "evil" forces and their girls... like an infiltrator. Laura told about some battles and you als have the danger room for training.
I can only agree, I too would prefer to have more of the same (I keep forgetting about the holodec) but before I do ask to see more I'm still waiting on tenterhooks to see what the writers will do with the girls available or to see what kind of story they are going to work in. They have already set the scene but as it stands there isn't any direction yet it, I enjoy sandbox games and trainer games are probably my favorite however I wouldn't mind seeing some (or rather further) development of the characters considering how the game started :)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Do you know why the newest version is not officially pinned yet?
Ask this from a topic moderator. However, the topic is not only OP. You can also ask some users the question "when will they learn to read previous posts and use the topic search?" (And some and OP can not always read)

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Ask this from a topic moderator. However, the topic is not only OP. You can also ask some users the question "when will they learn to read previous posts and use the topic search?" (And some and OP can not always read)
Well personally i believe in the version pinned at the start and will never look through 9k+ posts to find if anybody got a newer version.
Also i always have problems with forums and how to find proper/useful information via the search option. :/

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Well personally i believe in the version pinned at the start and will never look through 9k+ posts to find if anybody got a newer version.
Also i always have problems with forums and how to find proper/useful information via the search option. :/
It's your right. But some topics are not updated for six months.
Read the post on patreon and see the date. And then in the topic find messages coming after this date, it will take a couple of minutes to search. In general, those who need it will receive it immediately, and those who are too lazy will wait for the OP update... Else you can pay the author (there "OP" is regularly updated, even faster than posts on f95 ...)

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
It's your right. But some topics are not updated for six months.
Read the post on patreon and see the date. And then in the topic find messages coming after this date, it will take a couple of minutes to search.
Dude thats 200 IQ! I never thought of this. Thank you, really! I will do this in the future!

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Wtf? Thats one deep gameplay mechanic! Didnt know something like this is implemented! Did i miss an info about this or is it just hidden?

Thx for this!
I must admit I've never noticed this ether but then again I didn't mistreat any of the girls or rather I tried to avoid the things that made them feel uncomfortable. I have noticed though (particularly with rouge) that if there need or addiction or whatever it is called gets to high and isn't addressed they can act out of sorts.
The game's mechanics aren't exactly well documented. I only know about this because someone dissected the code and worked out what was going on with the faces ages ago and posted it here, probably a couple hundred pages back. I have no idea if their behavior is actually affected or if it's purely aesthetic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
The game's mechanics aren't exactly well documented. I only know about this because someone dissected the code and worked out what was going on with the faces ages ago and posted it here, probably a couple hundred pages back. I have no idea if their behavior is actually affected or if it's purely aesthetic.
I know that if you max Rogue's addiction and refuse letting her touch you (or make her do stuff first then refuse her) she'll go fuck it and just touch your face until her bar is almost empty. Can't remember if something similar happens with the others, though there were instances of kitty and laura randomly dragging me to the room for a quickie.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes