AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
How to make Xavier fuck off when im with girls in public places? In previous versions i could just do those "Plan Omega/Psi" but now the option never shows up even when girl has maxed stats.

Mattu

Aug 3, 2017
How to make Xavier fuck off when im with girls in public places? In previous versions i could just do those "Plan Omega/Psi" but now the option never shows up even when girl has maxed stats.
Some girls require blackmail, so use Kitty to enter the study at night a few times to look for such material.

Oct 21, 2019
So I'm just gonna say I don't out-right dislike the look but here's the thing. Rogue and Kitty both look like they came straight out of the show hell Emma "nearly" looks like she came right out of "Wolverine and the X-Men" as for Laura I give it a pass because 1 that design is more based on her comic designs which I enjoy a lot and two she was a kid in Evolution so I see why Oni had to change her, Regardless point I'm trying to make is Jean looks nothing like her Evolution counter-part, I do hope Oni make's her look more like that from the show.

Last edited:

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
So I'm just gonna say I don't out-right dislike the look but here's the thing. Rogue and Kitty both look like they came straight out of the show hell Emma "nearly" looks like she cam right out of "Wolverine and the X-Men" as for Laura I give it a pass because 1 that design is more based on her comic designs which I enjoy a lot and two she was a kid in Evolution so I see why Oni had to change her, Regardless point I'm trying to make is Jean looks nothing like her Evolution counter-part, I do hope Oni make's her look more like that from the show.
I think the problem is that Oni dislikes her, especially the version of her in the show. So he's intentionally trying to change her.

Reactions: arrief

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Can anyone post the newest version, or does it have to be the OP?
What "newest version" are you talking about? The latest version was posted in this topic on release day (April 4). This was then duplicated several times.

Oct 21, 2019
I think the problem is that Oni dislikes her, especially the version of her in the show. So he's intentionally trying to change her.
That make's sense... Not sure why he dislikes her though. I mean I never disliked her so I wouldn't know for sure. I mean she's a bit of a goody-two-shoes but other than that I have zero hate for her. I still think the proper thing to do is for Oni to make her like the animated counterpart from Evolution.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
View attachment 639933
Just went and copied the image from one of the uploaders here this was from Oni's post of April 30th i.e today.
And you really do not understand the difference between the release of the game version and the news in the process of its creation? Each "newest version" has a name (format "numbers + letter" for example 0.990m). So I ask you the version number that you need. You found a picture from a new post that's good (but it was not necessary to duplicate it again once). It remains to think and "find" the "newest version" ...

Oct 21, 2019
And you really do not understand the difference between the release of the game version and the news in the process of its creation? Each "newest version" has a name (format "numbers + letter" for example 0.990m). So I ask you the version number that you need. You found a picture from a new post that's good (but it was not necessary to duplicate it again once). It remains to think and "find" the "newest version" ...
Jean looks fking great ngl
She looks aight though she does not look like she came right out of the show, which is kinda of a thing Oni's been trying to push but I imagine he'll make her look like her show counterpart down the line.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes