Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I tried to download it also but after clicking on download I get a "File does not exist on this server." message

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
ok this time i uploaded it to google drive i hope it works. I've never shared files here before so I apologize if it messes up again.
v-> 0.990M
Also this is the 2020 CE version, it's the quarantine edition (meant as a prank) ->

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So since a couple of irl hours, Anna(Rogue) always looks sad/down, no matter what i do. Is this a bug or did i do something wrong? All her stats are maxed out and it seems like shes on the submission path.

Thx in advance!

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
So since a couple of irl hours, Anna(Rogue) always looks sad/down, no matter what i do. Is this a bug or did i do something wrong? All her stats are maxed out and it seems like shes on the submission path.

Thx in advance!
You've probably made her do things after she objected to it. She's submissive so she'll do it anyway, but she won't be happy about it. Each time you do that adds +1 to a counter, which goes down over time. One point subtracted per day, I think. Once the counter returns to 0 she'll be back to the usual face.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
You've probably made her do things after she objected to it. She's submissive so she'll do it anyway, but she won't be happy about it. Each time you do that adds +1 to a counter, which goes down over time. One point subtracted per day, I think. Once the counter returns to 0 she'll be back to the usual face.
Wtf? Thats one deep gameplay mechanic! Didnt know something like this is implemented! Did i miss an info about this or is it just hidden?

Thx for this!

Reactions: Ghostload

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Wtf? Thats one deep gameplay mechanic! Didnt know something like this is implemented! Did i miss an info about this or is it just hidden?

Thx for this!
I must admit I've never noticed this ether but then again I didn't mistreat any of the girls or rather I tried to avoid the things that made them feel uncomfortable. I have noticed though (particularly with rouge) that if there need or addiction or whatever it is called gets to high and isn't addressed they can act out of sorts.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Never give up, never surrender!

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
I must admit I've never noticed this ether but then again I didn't mistreat any of the girls or rather I tried to avoid the things that made them feel uncomfortable. I have noticed though (particularly with rouge) that if there need or addiction or whatever it is called gets to high and isn't addressed they can act out of sorts.
Well i try to avoid it too but sometimes they just have to "help" with my needs :D

How do they act if addiction is not addressed? I didnt feel any difference except that they are needy

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Well i try to avoid it too but sometimes they just have to "help" with my needs :D

How do they act if addiction is not addressed? I didnt feel any difference except that they are needy
About three quarters of the way into there needs bar or whatever it is they start to act really needy almost like drug fiends rouge herself actually has a change face sprite if you look at her face her eyes have extra shadow underneath them and she acts all crack addict-ish. I haven't actually let the gauge max out because I'm worried it's going to mess them up or something. In fact I think one of them even talks about needing their next fix from you, although I assume it is just a witty turn of phrase none the less it doesn't feel that far removed from the reality of the situation. I don't think anything happens but consider how far they fall from grace by the end of their training
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it isn't much of a leap of imagination that perhaps in the later build they even start to get violent or perhaps some reverse r*pe.

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
About three quarters of the way into there needs bar or whatever it is they start to act really needy almost like drug fiends rouge herself actually has a change face sprite if you look at her face her eyes have extra shadow underneath them and she acts all crack addict-ish. I haven't actually let the gauge max out because I'm worried it's going to mess them up or something.
Well i never thought about it that much since they can come and get some, if they need it. You can also skill them more resistance but that is the last skill i will invest in since i think its the least useful or just a rp thing to skill.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Well i never thought about it that much since they can come and get some, if they need it. You can also skill them more resistance but that is the last skill i will invest in since i think its the least useful or just a rp thing to skill.
Well of course I'm the same way, I try my best to take care of them and I like you don't bother with the resistance skill although I can see the appeal once more girls are added with the same mechanic it might be difficult to manage all their needs if somone is always pestering you at every point during the day to be taken care of.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Well of course I'm the same way, I try my best to take care of them and I like you don't bother with the resistance skill although I can see the appeal once more girls are added with the same mechanic it might be difficult to manage all their needs if somone is always pestering you at every point during the day to be taken care of.
More girls? Is there any info about this? I thought that it would end most likely with v1.0 and therefor is nearly completed with content.
In the situation you mentioned i also could see the usefulness of the skill.
Also i saw that you can get Prof X to expel a girl you dont like... I just thought "wtf, who would want that?!"

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
More girls? Is there any info about this? I thought that it would end most likely with v1.0 and therefor is nearly completed with content.
In the situation you mentioned i also could see the usefulness of the skill.
Also i saw that you can get Prof X to expel a girl you dont like... I just thought "wtf, who would want that?!"
Hmm I think it was mentioned somewhere something about gene but that could have been a hoax however considering the large roster of girls there are to play with, I would be surprised if there wouldn't be anymore perhaps their interactions wont be as in depth as the ones that are current available (in which case skills I suppose are no longer a factor or at least skills for them) but perhaps unique scenes involving them. Maybe something like meeting mistuqie outside of the school for a booty call or something.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes