Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
I dont know if Oni reads these at all but the best thing he can do rignt now to improve the game is have a 'sex-from-behind' option for each girl.

Reactions: lampiao
Mar 5, 2018
the mod allows every current pose to be used with all the girls if that's what you mean
Yeah, but I don't think its being updated any longer. The main game has enough bugs as it is, that's why there is about 20 fixes between major updates lol. Don't think it works with the current version anyways since oni changed things around.

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
Yeah, but I don't think its being updated any longer. The main game has enough bugs as it is, that's why there is about 20 fixes between major updates lol. Don't think it works with the current version anyways since oni changed things around.
There's no mod for .990 but there's a mod for .984 that saw a few updates this week alone. Mostly new outfits and bug fixes. Check out the expanded mod page for the discord link. It's all there

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
not sure when the mod was updated on here but the mod is still getting updated. it just received a patch yesterday on the discord

Reactions: hcb69

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Onis probably just chilling right now knowing that no matter what happens he's gonna get 5k. Imagine getting paid 5k to release bug fixes. If only I could draw I would be finishing too. Ive got a good eye for suckers.
Well how about this
Honey Select exists, there plenty of games that feature assets from it, so go and make a game, get some starting funds, hire an actual artist and make game of your desire to succ dough from suckers.

romass

May 26, 2018
So, what's the latest version of the game? There is I version at the first page, M and Champion on 464. What's the latest version?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes