Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
thye need to fix that jeans face. every other girls face is from one of the x men animated show that jean face is not from any. use wolverine and teh x-men jean face.
nvm use x-men evolution i forgot how bad jean grey face looked like in wolverine and the x-men xD

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
for info, does this port inclue the stats cheat, aka where you can drag the stat bar to modify the stats of each girl?
Sorry, the statistics bar doesn't drag to change the girls' stats. It does not contain cheating.

Last edited:

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Yeah the more I look at her face the worst it gets. She looks like she's on drugs the hard kind. :LOL: Maybe that will be her special feature we have to by drugs for her to manage her addiction stat .

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah the more I look at her face the worst it gets. She looks like she's on drugs the hard kind. :LOL: Maybe that will be her special feature we have to by drugs for her to manage her addiction stat .
i knew people all my life on the hard stuff and she looks fine.

Reactions: jeand116

hatonito

Jun 19, 2018
Does anybody know if it's possible to have the girls be a little more dominant? Ms. Frost seemed like she might take charge, but now she calls me "Sir" like everyone else, I was hoping I might be able to indulge my subby side... :p

Is this linked to the obedience stat? Can that be reduced (alternatively with mods)?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Does anybody know if it's possible to have the girls be a little more dominant? Ms. Frost seemed like she might take charge, but now she calls me "Sir" like everyone else, I was hoping I might be able to indulge my subby side... :p

Is this linked to the obedience stat? Can that be reduced (alternatively with mods)?
I think obedience just effects there likelyhood to agree with you however once you have completed there training you can take control of there personalities having them call you as you please but I do not think you can have them take charge. When their need gets to great though they take what they want if you deny them I think, not sure on that one though.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes