Jan 28, 2018
Does anybody know if it's possible to have the girls be a little more dominant? Ms. Frost seemed like she might take charge, but now she calls me "Sir" like everyone else, I was hoping I might be able to indulge my subby side... :p

Is this linked to the obedience stat? Can that be reduced (alternatively with mods)?
They never can really be in charge, they will never tell you what to do, but (if you let them) they can pull you in a room and "force" you to fuck them. Its more like "please fuck me, im naked and horny alread" instead of "i order you to fuck me right now" kind of thing.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Does anybody know if it's possible to have the girls be a little more dominant? Ms. Frost seemed like she might take charge, but now she calls me "Sir" like everyone else, I was hoping I might be able to indulge my subby side... :p

Is this linked to the obedience stat? Can that be reduced (alternatively with mods)?
No this game doesn't has Femdom path if it's what you asking.

Konkeydong2139

Apr 28, 2020
Hey, sorry to bother yall, i was just wondering how to get Emma's number? I've been wracking my brain trying to find out how so I bit the bullet and decided to ask instead.

hatonito

Jun 19, 2018
Ms. Frost will not be very receptive until you've visited her in the classroom after hours; the game hints at this, but I think it's a bit unclear as to what you actually need to do.

Reactions: Konkeydong2139

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
*one quick Google search...
tumblr_09f746123a979fa07c5fa4ffb0a90cc3_882831b1_250.png 797-7977690_casual-jean-grey-phoenix-jean-grey-xmen-evolution.png.jpg

And before anyone mentions how Oni supposedly doesn't like her, if it's a matter of character then he can write her out of character. Make her into a raging bitch (which she kind of was on occasion early on in the show) and have her story line be one where you end up uttering dominating her. Maybe start out with some blackmail or other dark shit, & have Rogue and Kitty want to punish her as much as the PC does. As it stands she just looks like some weird cosplayer blend of Jean Grey and Mary Jane.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
*one quick Google search...
View attachment 653182 View attachment 653183

And before anyone mentions how Oni supposedly doesn't like her, if it's a matter of character then he can write her out of character. Make her into a raging bitch (which she kind of was on occasion early on in the show) and have her story line be one where you end up uttering dominating her. Maybe start out with some blackmail or other dark shit, & have Rogue and Kitty want to punish her as much as the PC does. As it stands she just looks like some weird cosplayer blend of Jean Grey and Mary Jane.
I prefer Oni's design over the original in this case.

I still wish Storm would have won the poll, though.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes