Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Even if we choose 1$ per month. The game has been out on Patreon for FIVE YEARS (holy crap, right?). Technically it means You could already spend 60 freaking bucks on it. 60$ on a simple flash game. Like, why would anyone do that?...
Probably for a similar reason why people spend £12 to smoke poison or £1 on something that is just empty calories and sugar. :D People want what they want and will make all sorts of silly excuses to have it. :D Mr Morgan. I wonder how much money people spend on caffeine a day.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Probably for a similar reason why people spend £12 to smoke poison or £1 on something that is just empty calories and sugar. :D People want what they want and will make all sorts of silly excuses to have it. :D Mr Morgan. I wonder how much money people spend on caffeine a day.
The difference is that with those other examples you get the same value each time, whereas Patreon games like this have seriously diminishing returns.You can't even claim that you've subscribed for the art, because getting all Oni's new artwork costs $15/month. Also. unlike Pepsi you can't really buy Patreon content in bulk.

Best you can do is pay the $1 to get the newest game, cancel your subscription then renew when you see an update you like. That means you can't vote on the polls though, and at this point it's less hassle just to find the free download somewhere else (like this site).

Oct 21, 2019
Oni made a new post today saying something along the line's of finishing Jean's sprites ect. So... This worries me because the version he last showed off looks nothing like her Evolution counterpart which is kind of the point to this "Erotic Parody" exception being Laura and Emma mainly for the stuff I listed some time ago in a prior post but I wonder since last did he happen to change her again or is the latest post just the same as before "Non-Jean" anyway if someone know's that'd be sick.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone have the for us to see.

Just letting you know where I'm at. Jean's sprite is pretty much finished at this point, but mostly I've been focused on writing lately. I've done the first pass on Jean's romance scenes, she has a complex system going on, a bit more complicated than the other girls, but I do want to ensure that there are at least two complete "paths" to "completing" her, which of course you can mix and match how you like. Some things will be easier with her, other things much harder. The general design goal is that she does what she wants, and maybe you'll like what she wants, but if you want to get her to do what you want, she'll take more convincing. I'm also going back and forth about how much control I want to allow her over the other girls. At the very least she'll be able to steamroll certain areas where the other girls just go along with the flow. This can result in its own unique mechanical opportunities though. . .

Oh, and for anyone new to the game, this is just a development chat, no new content to play, but if you haven't yet downloaded the most recent release that came out a few weeks back, you can find it here:
Just letting you know where I'm at. Jean's sprite is pretty much finished at this point, but mostly I've been focused on writing lately. I've done the first pass on Jean's romance scenes, she has a complex system going on, a bit more complicated than the other girls, but I do want to ensure that there are at least two complete "paths" to "completing" her, which of course you can mix and match how you like. Some things will be easier with her, other things much harder. The general design goal is that she does what she wants, and maybe you'll like what she wants, but if you want to get her to do what you want, she'll take more convincing. I'm also going back and forth about how much control I want to allow her over the other girls. At the very least she'll be able to steamroll certain areas where the other girls just go along with the flow. This can result in its own unique mechanical opportunities though. . .

Oh, and for anyone new to the game, this is just a development chat, no new content to play, but if you haven't yet downloaded the most recent release that came out a few weeks back, you can find it here:

Copy pasted from Patreon itself.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018

Copy pasted from Patreon itself.
Thanks bro.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes