Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Had a general question about Emma game play, specifically the first encounter with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's hard to say, I've only recently discovered this game so I never played the earlier version however it was quite late into the game when I discovered how to actually start her route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so her stats where already into the hundreds so when I actually started on her she was fairly amendable to my suggestions. Maybe you just need higher stats?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
4 years smh a character a year. Oni gets away with other devs on this site get hell about. So far Jean the only sprite I don't like. I also hope he fixes or changes Lara sex position.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
This used to be updated pretty often. Then it slowed down. Now if seems to have stopped.

Anyone know why?
Nah, this is normal for this dev. Nothing for months, an update followed by a flurry of patches, then another several month wait. The last 0.990 patch was just two months ago, so I'd expect the 0.991 update to be another month out at a minimum, more likely two or three. Oni is irritatingly slow, but he is consistent.

Reactions: Ghostload

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
please would there be someone who could translate the game into french?
s'il vous plait y aurait t'il quelqu'un qui pourrait traduire le jeux en francais ?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
How could anyone not want Gwenpool? And Why don't the dev just start adding characters instead of voting one at a time?
Gwenpool's ability to break the fourth wall would make her a horrible character. Unless Oni makes it so we're able to deactivate her power she'd simply not break/fall at all, as every change in her stats can be easily fought against. Plus it would be horribly annoying reading her commenting on our dialogue choices all the time.

On another topic, I wish we could deny disobedient characters their fix. It's really annoying that they can simply hold the MC even after being refused and slapped away.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes