Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Ok... Tested the "champion edition"... is it normal that I can't see any of the girls after meeting them the first time? They stayed in rooms, and I can't see any one on campus... even Xavier, I just had is door too... Wtf ? :O

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Ok... Tested the "champion edition"... is it normal that I can't see any of the girls after meeting them the first time? They stayed in rooms, and I can't see any one on campus... even Xavier, I just had is door too... Wtf ? :O
Yes it is a joke build based on coronavirus. The first page of this topic usually has the latest legit build that is stable.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Since we already have a French, a German and Russian, I might as well fill the Italian quota.
Why do I suddenly feel like dying on the Alps with bad equipment ?
Could be worse, at least your not marching into battle in a skirt playing bad music and getting mustard guess up your maginot line.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I want Gaelic. No, Ï'm not Gaelic. I don't even know Gaelic. But more games should be translated to Gaelic because why not.
I don't know what it's like in ireland but I grew up in a house hold that spoke scots gae and I'm not going to lie I don't remember a lick of it. I remembered all my favorite swears, you know all the good stuff a kid is likely to hang on too and that's it.This idea is a terrible waste of time IF you can speak fluent english (or a language that is already covered) then you don't need to worry about it espically as there are other things, better things that could be done with the time.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Greetings.

I just started it and it looks interesting. The amount of options makes it quite entertaining. Any word on a new version? I'm just saying that I don't want to go too far if the savegames don't work.

Thank you.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Greetings.

I just started it and it looks interesting. The amount of options makes it quite entertaining. Any word on a new version? I'm just saying that I don't want to go too far if the savegames don't work.

Thank you.
Hello my pedigree chum. Couple months, there abouts. You can find out on their Patreon page apparently or search this thread.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Greetings.

Thank you.
Well according to his post on April 30th he'll post a new version in a few weeks. Oni's dev time it'll probs be mid-June or early July for a new version with Jean, well maybe. As for saves you're in luck Oni just flatout redid a bunch of the code base & now old saves even from 984h should work with 0.990l or whatever it was.
I'd recommend checking the rogue-like expanded mod in the mods section as they're doing some stuff like adding variant poses & costumes for girls.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I don't know what it's like in ireland but I grew up in a house hold that spoke scots gae and I'm not going to lie I don't remember a lick of it. I remembered all my favorite swears, you know all the good stuff a kid is likely to hang on too and that's it.This idea is a terrible waste of time IF you can speak fluent english (or a language that is already covered) then you don't need to worry about it espically as there are other things, better things that could be done with the time.
It actually sounds like a great idea. A language you forget after every playthrough... Think of the possibilities!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes