Oct 21, 2019
View attachment 678270 View attachment 678271
That expression is one of someone who has realized they've gone and trusted the wrong fart.
I'm still not sure how I feel about the fact he just isn't gonna base her off the original Jean grey from Evolution... I guess disappointed would be the feeling? I mean she doesn't look bad and I feel like she'd still be a good addition but I still stand by all those comments I made back then when he first showed her design off that just like Rogue and Kitty she should of been based off her original look from the show. I know Emma isn't in Evolution so her looks is more closely resembling Wolverine and The X-Men and as for Laura her age in Evolution is the main reason for concern so he went and changed it as well as her look to be more in line with how she looks in the comics.

leleH

Sep 14, 2017
I'd really like to know why people love Gwenpool so much.
I'd rather have girls like Boom Boom, Jubilee, Storm, Scarlet Witch, Psylocke, Rachel Summers (but I get that we have Jean so she would be redundant), Magik, Mystique and so on. Of all of those characters to choose from why would you choose a living meme ? At this point we might as well ask Oni to put a pepe with stockings into the game.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
View attachment 678270 View attachment 678271
That expression is one of someone who has realized they've gone and trusted the wrong fart.
she looks good... thing is, she doesnt look like jean, AT ALL, if anything she looks more like april o'neil from the original TMNT cartoon mixed with janine from the"real ghostbusters" cartoon... because of that i really have no idea how to feel about her design...

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Still wish it was the same as the cartoon but i'm willing to give it a chance. Hopefully we'll see a release soon.

Nemo Barry

Sep 18, 2017
Is there any confirmation on what exactly will be in the new version, or will we just find out?

Such as, what Jean will be able to do

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes