Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Is there any confirmation on what exactly will be in the new version, or will we just find out?

Such as, what Jean will be able to do
Jeans in and apparently similar interactions such as dates whereas it'll probably be bj, handjob, maybe titjob/footjob?

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
she looks good... thing is, she doesnt look like jean, AT ALL, if anything she looks more like april o'neil from the original TMNT cartoon mixed with janine from the"real ghostbusters" cartoon... because of that i really have no idea how to feel about her design...
She looks like Jean from the Ultimate comics around the mid-2000s.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I'd really like to know why people love Gwenpool so much.
I'd rather have girls like Boom Boom, Jubilee, Storm, Scarlet Witch, Psylocke, Rachel Summers (but I get that we have Jean so she would be redundant), Magik, Mystique and so on. Of all of those characters to choose from why would you choose a living meme ? At this point we might as well ask Oni to put a pepe with stockings into the game.
Hell, 3 of those had prominent or recurring roles in Evolution. And apparently Gwenpool wasn't even a mutant until the end of 2019 (and that's unconfirmed), though if she is a mutant she's basically Scarlet Witch fully unleashed.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
I would not mind Gwenpool being in the game, but I agree she should come last. At least after Boom - Boom, Scarlet Witch, and Storm...maybe Jubilee and Mystique too. It would be nice to be able to go to the brotherhood home and hang out with Tabby and Wanda there and the rest of the gang, maybe Rogue and Kitty would occasionally hang out there too since iirc Wanda and Rogue/Kitty and Tabby were on decent terms through the show even though some of them would never stick around in one place (Looking at you Boom Boom the Bimbo)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
How do i know when i have nothing else to progress with in the game
It's a Sandbox game without a questline. Game ends when you get tired of it, so just build your relationship with them and have fun until that happens.

Mertin24

Jun 16, 2018
Has anyone walked in on the girls fucking each other? I'm pretty sure I remember reading that it was possible but I haven't seen it.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Guesswork: Have them like each other. May need to do stuff while the other girl is watching. May need to have a threesome.
There's a line "How do you feel about..." or similar, may be related to it.

Mertin24

Jun 16, 2018
Guesswork: Have them like each other. May need to do stuff while the other girl is watching. May need to have a threesome.
There's a line "How do you feel about..." or similar, may be related to it.
Yea I've done all that. Even brought girls to the same room then left and came back and nothing has happened. It must be super rare if it even exists.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I don't know if it happens and if it does, there's not really much.

When you have a threesome, one of the girls stands off to the side. Now, you might have, say Kitty, kissing Rogue while you're balls deep in Rogue, but Kitty is still going to be the side. And I imagine its the same if you walk in on them. You'll get some text but no art.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I had it happen when I walked in on Kitty giving Laura her new clothes. I had a choice whether to enter or come back later.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
At this point it feels like drawing shemale furry vore brings more income than being military contractor
Depends where you're at and what you do. Average is 9.5k a month in active war zones, aka Unspecifiedistan, and 6.5k a month in non war zone areas such as Germany for a electronics technician. Cooks/mechanics generally don't make much and companies tend to hire foreigners such as Indians and guys out of Uganda for wages that would make Americans with the same knowledge/skills tell the employer to fuck off. Internet sucks ass out there though, reminded me of being back on 56k dial-up internet without hearing that fucking screeching dial tone shit.

Reactions: Ulaered

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Depends where you're at and what you do. Average is 9.5k a month in active war zones, aka Unspecifiedistan, and 6.5k a month in non war zone areas such as Germany for a electronics technician. Cooks/mechanics generally don't make much and companies tend to hire foreigners such as Indians and guys out of Uganda for wages that would make Americans with the same knowledge/skills tell the employer to fuck off. Internet sucks ass out there though, reminded me of being back on 56k dial-up internet without hearing that fucking screeching dial tone shit.

• Haha
Reactions: witteb

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i still wish the girls were more diferent in therms of gameplay. i said this a few times already but, rogue being "clingy" because of the addiction is the only thing that set her apart from the others. to me, each one should have something that they want from you.

kitty could have some "dad issues", while Emma would be more exibitionist(since she is used to being in control), Jean would be great to have some sort of sub/dom mechanic with the phoenix, help her become more submissive, and she will be able to control it better, let her become more dominant, and the phoenix will get in charge.

also, why not give us a job to make some money? it would be a great way to pass the time and make sense, hell, set up some diferent jobs, i could see for example, a research group with beast, to find why your powers work like this, or a help group for students like rogue who have dangerous powers, maybe even a "police" esque internal security team, that deals with brawls and fights between students.

so many possibilities, with not really that much requirement, and it would make the game much bigger very quickly.

to be honest, this would actually make the game better than the half assed thresome mechanic the game has.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes