Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
After experimenting with Emma's affection level's i'm starting to think the initial encounter is just bugged. She's gone from stripping slightly to refusing to take any clothes off the higher her stats are.

Reactions: cyan101

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
Anybody know if Oni's planning on officially adding Mystique at some point? I know the mod has her, but she's pretty basic there and can't really hold a candle to the other girls.

I think she would make a great addition, maybe more so than some of the other girls that were featured in the last poll, because her shapeshifting could bring some really interesting fresh mechanics into the game. You could for example have a girl make out with a clone of herself, like Kitty licking her own asshole or something. If you add some unique dialogue to that it would be hot as fuck.
Or - get this - Mystique could shift into Zero himself for some nice DP action with another girl. You could doublestuff the ladies without having to share them with another male. Awesome!

So does anbody know if Mystique is still an option for the future? Is Oni aware of her potential as a character?

Reactions: byran47

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
From what I played, which I liked, I would add that the girls had a little more free will in terms of customizing their clothes...

That is to say, that you don't have to decide how you want them to dress always, that they decide, for example, if they want one day to go to class without a bra, another day dressed and, maybe, another day only in panties, XD

On the other hand, I consider it an ideal game to add many fetishes, at the moment, very few.

A great game.

Xidnet

Mar 18, 2019
Anybody know if Oni's planning on officially adding Mystique at some point? I know the mod has her, but she's pretty basic there and can't really hold a candle to the other girls.

I think she would make a great addition, maybe more so than some of the other girls that were featured in the last poll, because her shapeshifting could bring some really interesting fresh mechanics into the game. You could for example have a girl make out with a clone of herself, like Kitty licking her own asshole or something. If you add some unique dialogue to that it would be hot as fuck.
Or - get this - Mystique could shift into Zero himself for some nice DP action with another girl. You could doublestuff the ladies without having to share them with another male. Awesome!

So does anbody know if Mystique is still an option for the future? Is Oni aware of her potential as a character?
Or if he gets some good threesome animations done she could shift into other girls having the same one twice

Monter_girl_futa

Mar 14, 2019
Hello! This might sound like me being lazy, but is there like a cheat mod for android? I have one before but can't seem to find the right one now.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
After experimenting with Emma's affection level's i'm starting to think the initial encounter is just bugged. She's gone from stripping slightly to refusing to take any clothes off the higher her stats are.
Yeah i'll ask for her phone number and she'll be like nah then 5 seconds later "heres my number" without doing anything to affect her stats

dorit

May 23, 2020
Does anybody know if the mod is up to date with the game? I've updated both after about a year, and now the mod doesn't seem to be working.

May 19, 2020
Decided to take this for a spin, and I'm now at a point where I've unlocked the dirty talk menu for Emma, but there doesn't seem to be a conversation option to exit the conversation... am I effectively stuck in this screen now?

May 19, 2020
Tried both of those suggestions, neither seemed to work - at best I rollback far along enough in conversation to redo two or three choices, but never far enough to get out of the window entirely. Ah well, I'm not too bothered by it.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Hello! This might sound like me being lazy, but is there like a cheat mod for android? I have one before but can't seem to find the right one now.
Well kinda.
There is cheat version for previous build 0.984h where you can affect status bar and all. But haven't heard of it on this build.

Only thing I can recommend is use this to edit your saves

graaarg

Jun 10, 2017
Decided to take this for a spin, and I'm now at a point where I've unlocked the dirty talk menu for Emma, but there doesn't seem to be a conversation option to exit the conversation... am I effectively stuck in this screen now?
I've had that happen before. The menu is too skinny and it breaks. I could swear just enabling the console caused it, but I can't recreate it right now. Might be a cheat mod thing. If you've modified the game try a fresh copy.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes