quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Depends where you're at and what you do. Average is 9.5k a month in active war zones, aka Unspecifiedistan, and 6.5k a month in non war zone areas such as Germany for a electronics technician. Cooks/mechanics generally don't make much and companies tend to hire foreigners such as Indians and guys out of Uganda for wages that would make Americans with the same knowledge/skills tell the employer to fuck off. Internet sucks ass out there though, reminded me of being back on 56k dial-up internet without hearing that fucking screeching dial tone shit.
T'was a joke but I actually - and oddly - liked this bit of info

i still wish the girls were more diferent in therms of gameplay. i said this a few times already but, rogue being "clingy" because of the addiction is the only thing that set her apart from the others. to me, each one should have something that they want from you.

kitty could have some "dad issues", while Emma would be more exibitionist(since she is used to being in control), Jean would be great to have some sort of sub/dom mechanic with the phoenix, help her become more submissive, and she will be able to control it better, let her become more dominant, and the phoenix will get in charge.

also, why not give us a job to make some money? it would be a great way to pass the time and make sense, hell, set up some diferent jobs, i could see for example, a research group with beast, to find why your powers work like this, or a help group for students like rogue who have dangerous powers, maybe even a "police" esque internal security team, that deals with brawls and fights between students.

so many possibilities, with not really that much requirement, and it would make the game much bigger very quickly.

to be honest, this would actually make the game better than the half assed thresome mechanic the game has.
I love those ideas. That's the kind of feature these sandbox games need, relatively small things that would make encounters more significant and interactions more interesting. I don't think development will ever go this way though. Seems like most people just want to add this position or that outfit. Reminds me of Lilith's Throne, the game that never was.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
i still wish the girls were more diferent in therms of gameplay. i said this a few times already but, rogue being "clingy" because of the addiction is the only thing that set her apart from the others. to me, each one should have something that they want from you.

kitty could have some "dad issues", while Emma would be more exibitionist(since she is used to being in control), Jean would be great to have some sort of sub/dom mechanic with the phoenix, help her become more submissive, and she will be able to control it better, let her become more dominant, and the phoenix will get in charge.

also, why not give us a job to make some money? it would be a great way to pass the time and make sense, hell, set up some diferent jobs, i could see for example, a research group with beast, to find why your powers work like this, or a help group for students like rogue who have dangerous powers, maybe even a "police" esque internal security team, that deals with brawls and fights between students.

so many possibilities, with not really that much requirement, and it would make the game much bigger very quickly.

to be honest, this would actually make the game better than the half assed thresome mechanic the game has.
Kitty isn't a girl with Daddy issues she loves her parents, Emma has to dress "normally" in school but in comics she dresses like a whore since Evo is different continuity she can be whatever, Rogue is clingy because you're the first guy she can get with.
As for jobs I asked if Oni could expand the money gain by helping in & around the school and I can only hope he took it into account, I also asked if he could expand dating at all.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Tbf I'd suggest girls like Laura, Gwenpool, and Boom - Boom (the latter two probably being easy to convince to just do whatever after gaining a little trust and love; if they ever get in the game) would be exhibitionists whereas Emma and Jean would use their powers and personali(tits)y to sort of Dom and control you more then you can work more to change that dynamic. Kitty and Anna basically being the submissive ones from the start (for different reasons) works pretty well. Also this way there is a balance in what type of girl you want to be with. Also please someone tell Oni to fix Laura's sex position and give her more unique dialoge so she quits sounding like Kitty....and fix Emma's footjob....and maybe give the girls different positions for sex, blowjobs, and footjobs. IMO Anna has the best FJ animation while I've really grown to appreciate how Laura does her glitchy blowjobs lol.

It would make total sense to go work at the theater or restaurant for some quick cash when you're bored, and the idea just came to me that your girls could randomly show up and do some sexy stuff while you're there, as well as more events where you could walk in on the girls being very "good friends" with each other.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Kitty isn't a girl with Daddy issues she loves her parents, Emma has to dress "normally" in school but in comics she dresses like a whore since Evo is different continuity she can be whatever, Rogue is clingy because you're the first guy she can get with.
As for jobs I asked if Oni could expand the money gain by helping in & around the school and I can only hope he took it into account, I also asked if he could expand dating at all.
To be fair this game is hopefully taking place after Evolution, since otherwise Kitty and Rogue might still be underage. With that you could say that Kitty's parents split up at some point with her father moving away. That being said I think Rogue already has daddy issues in the game because she's almost always the first one to call me Daddy and ask me to call her baby girl (although even Emma will get to that point eventually).

Come to think of it can we maybe get a few more character-specific nicknames and lines? ie: "You really drained me that time Rogue" or "You know how to make this Kitty purr". I know Emma has one for when you're hard enough to crack diamonds, and having more unique dialogue would help keep things from being repetitive...

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I don't know if it happens and if it does, there's not really much.

When you have a threesome, one of the girls stands off to the side. Now, you might have, say Kitty, kissing Rogue while you're balls deep in Rogue, but Kitty is still going to be the side. And I imagine its the same if you walk in on them. You'll get some text but no art.
Actually the lesbian scene is slightly different with the two girls facing each other while they act. Not exactly an upgrade from threesomes, but they do offer different dialogue if nothing else.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Has anyone walked in on the girls fucking each other? I'm pretty sure I remember reading that it was possible but I haven't seen it.
I am also interested in how one can achieve this outcome.
Guesswork: Have them like each other. May need to do stuff while the other girl is watching. May need to have a threesome.
There's a line "How do you feel about..." or similar, may be related to it.
I want to say I've seen this, but I can't say for sure. Probably a mix of Lust and how much the girls like each other. Try turning on the command console and typing these in:

GirlX.Lust+=10 (Out of 100)
GirlX.LikeGirl+=100 (Out of 1000)

Where you put in the target's name for Girl and the second girl's name after Like. So like this:

RogueX.Lust+=10
RogueX.LikeKitty+=100
KittyX.LikeRogue+=100 (So they both like each other more)

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Tbf I'd suggest girls like Laura, Gwenpool, and Boom - Boom (the latter two probably being easy to convince to just do whatever after gaining a little trust and love; if they ever get in the game) would be exhibitionists whereas Emma and Jean would use their powers and personali(tits)y to sort of Dom and control you more then you can work more to change that dynamic. Kitty and Anna basically being the submissive ones from the start (for different reasons) works pretty well. Also this way there is a balance in what type of girl you want to be with. Also please someone tell Oni to fix Laura's sex position and give her more unique dialoge so she quits sounding like Kitty....and fix Emma's footjob....and maybe give the girls different positions for sex, blowjobs, and footjobs. IMO Anna has the best FJ animation while I've really grown to appreciate how Laura does her glitchy blowjobs lol.

It would make total sense to go work at the theater or restaurant for some quick cash when you're bored, and the idea just came to me that your girls could randomly show up and do some sexy stuff while you're there, as well as more events where you could walk in on the girls being very "good friends" with each other.
Looking at that first part and I just want to see more variations on the girls based on their stats. Things like having high obedience but low love will make them submissive but hate doing things, or having girls with low obedience and high inhibition (which seems counter to the meaning of inhibition) will turn them into dominatrices. That way each girl could start out with different stats and gain stats at different rates, ie Rogue acting like a loving but inexperienced girl while Emma better maintains her ice queen status. The trick would be working around these changes if you want a certain girl to change her personality

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019

those were more examples, a kind of sub system for each girl to help diferentiate their gameplay, as is, there isnt much you need to do with them to get into them. small things like this wouldnt be that hard to implement, but they would give alot of personality to the characters. for example, laura could develop a masochistic side to her, so things that are more painfull would actually make her get off faster, and you would need to balance how much to push to make her more and more into it... or not do it at all if you arent interested.

for kitty i said daddy issue but it would be more something of a sugar daddy, where you kinda buy her affection. as for emma, she being a teacher and being able to read minds also means she would be most vunerable when she is with the player, so this risk of being caught could be her thing, he could even add that cliche, but still fun, using a vibrator in class that the player could control so she be teased and almost get off, so he could add edging.

things like those, to make the game even more fun.

Oct 21, 2019
Has anyone noticed this glitch with Emma where once she becomes an Exhibitionist you can ask her to be nude in front of the classroom but for some reason when doing so it cause's an error and if I rollback it say's "Tell Oni".

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes