ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Not yet; mostly restructuring of the code and bug fixes. Oni has been working on Jean content which should be out in a month or two.
Well, according to another guy a few pages ago, Oni said that the next update should be out by mid-June, which I believe might be the case since Oni in an update more than a week ago said that a lot of her content is done.

DannyhelMont

Aug 5, 2016
^²yep, though tbh, I could safely bet my whole family souls that she won't be finished this month, like on the animations for example I godlike-levels doubt she will have HJ+BJ+Vag+Anal, most likely half of it and her interactions will be just the usual partial copy-and-paste of the others girls default and still many things left to add...

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
How do you tell emma to be nude in front of the class? I've dived into her talk options but couldn't find it.
It's the same as the other girls; go into her wardrobe options and ask her to wear nothing all the time.

Also, does anyone know if 0990L saves are compatible with 0990M saves?

Edit:

I tried it out, and it turns out you're right.

In the older versions, I remember doing this just fine, but now I think it's glitched.

Last edited:

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
(Late to the party on this, I know) I'm kinda mixed on the design Oni has for Jean. I mean, I don't even really think Jean Grey when I look at her, give her some red markings on her cheeks and she looks more like Rachel Grey Summers tbh. I mean, I get it, Oni has said in the past he wasn't a fan of Evolution Jean, and he probably wouldn't even be adding her if not for the number of people asking if Jean would be in this game.

I dunno, I guess I kinda wished he'd stuck with her original look :/ Still looking forward to the next update... however many months down the line that may be (probably won't be able to fuck Jean yet, but there's always data mining for her sprites)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Running in the same problem in every version and i can't manage to remember, how do you get Emma to be more inhibited?
as in be nude in public?
I know there's a discussion about it (why not just mindwipe everyone) but it feels like it's a one-time thing and i can,t manage to access that convo again if she refuses once. Also game said Emma became more of an exhibitionist but that didn't unlock access to be nude in public.

Also on another note:

Updated to 0.990m
changelog unknown, quote or report the OP and post the changelog so itcan be updated asap

condensed the console variable and its spoilerboxes

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes