Vodde

Nov 26, 2017
0.990m is from april (4th), he fixed some bugs report on patron in 0.990L version. Nothing new, just bug fixes

Fast edit. #9,227 post has this ver. "change log"

Last edited:
Reactions: Marrionette

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i like the game, but it needs a new engine and a general restauration, at the moment its one of the slowest project after wild life

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
0.990m is from april (4th), he fixed some bugs report on patron in 0.990L version. Nothing new, just bug fixes

Fast edit. #9,227 post has this ver. "change log"
saying the number of the post isn,t the best direction since if you click on that number, it leads you on a url with a different number at the end. Best is to right click on that comment date/number above and post its link.
1592126123854.png

Also i'm redoing a whole rework of the changelog atm from 0.973 up to 0.990m according to its patreon post

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
i like the game, but it needs a new engine and a general restauration, at the moment its one of the slowest project after wild life
This game is definitely one of the best, but counting on the dev to do anything is pointless based on his track record. It's unclear how things work behind the scenes when he's actually developing content, but from this side it appears all he does is stall.

Aug 23, 2018
This game is definitely one of the best, but counting on the dev to do anything is pointless based on his track record. It's unclear how things work behind the scenes when he's actually developing content, but from this side it appears all he does is stall.
I mean all of those patreon leeches do. At least this game is awesome and has enough replayability that you can replay it with each update.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Oni is a fantastic artist, but he seriously needs to branch and get more people to help him instead of doing everything himself... Because waiting months on end just for a bugfix is just ridiculous.

And it annoys me so much because this game is great, but I can only replay it so many times before I get bored.

I feel worse for the patreons who are giving him money and expecting more than this.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes