Darkmanx

Apr 10, 2019
It is like a christmas...Your parents give a present. You happy about present... you expect toys, but instead its candies.
This game is quite good. Tbh, I expected more from the update.

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
I'm curious though, doesn't Oni offer bug-test builds or does he just fire each build off when it's 'done' (and I use the term ironically here). I can understand releasing a buggy build and eventually sending out a bugfix, but the last few builds have had numerous bugfixes released, sometimes within minutes of each other. And this latest one has had the most fixes of any of his builds (at least 13 bugfix builds if I'm counting that right). We know Oni offers higher tiers on his patreon, why doesn't he include beta-testing builds as part of those tiers? You know, like what other devs do???

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Only way this will change if he loses a lot of Patroens until then it wont change. Its that One character a year bullshit. This time we don't even have a new character this year yet. I'm sure he's going to blame it on covid or some other shit. I wouldn't be surprise we get Jean near the end of the year just to finish his yearly quota.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
sees update and thinks something is new but nope it is just another bug fix. Seriously this game could compete with the first version of MNL with the amount of bugs it has. I think i will stick with my more stable version for now.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I remember a year or so ago joking about how I'd only download the game when the version was up to the letter "P" and someone telling me off and getting all butthurt because the way Oni worked, versions would only ever get up to like "F" or something and the game would NEVER reach so many updates.

We're only 3 letters away now.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes