DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Kind of wish this dev would just start a new game already. I took a break from this one for over a year and I can't even tell if something major has been added in that time. My sense of progression was just totally lost once you have the ladies maxed out in whatever you wanted to be with them. Wasn't that the whole hook of the game - slowly winning them over with relationship/corruption? Idk, it just felt like this one was pretty much completed a while ago.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
The 990 changelog doesn't mention a single thing about what actually was added or modified, only how many bugs the update caused

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Pregnancy in the game would be a nice thing to see either directly added or through a mod of some sort
please delete this! have you seen how long it took them to implement threesome? and all that for something that still feels completely pointless. pregnancy in this games not only doesnt make sense, but worse, would actually take even longer for them to add anything!

joking aside, i fear they might do this and end up implementing it so poorly the game just breaks completely... again...

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Came here to see people confused about changelogs, wasn't disappointed.

Haven't played the game in about a year but I honestly can't tell if anything has been added with there being about ~100 changelogs all just containing semi-witty one-liners about bugs being fixed/introduced but nearly no information on actual content

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
At the point we are now with Oni, even people like Akabur is prolific, Oni really need a assistant encoder asap

obs: lets start to bet in what letter the bugfix will stop ?

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Is there any proper changelog to this... thing? All I could find was things like "you know, we fixed some bugs" or "this version has lots of bugs". I wanna know what the new content is, I don't care about fucking bugs.

Reactions: pro100DIE_RP

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
This is not official port download at your discretion

REWRITTEN SCRIPT 0.990 VERSION

Android version by LisaRepacks
#8,789

Android version by SensitiveUsername
0.990h
MEGA

BELOW YOU CAN FIND OLD VERSIONS BASED OFF OLD SCRIPT
ALL VERSIONS GOT BUG WITH LAURA SEX ANIMATION

Android version by SensitiveUsername without cheats
Has black background glitch but it be fixed once you leave MC room
0.984d
MEGA

Android version by Spear1403 with cheats
0.984h

MEGA
Thanks for the upload do you think the cheat version for the new update might me coming anytime soon?

Jul 14, 2018
Pregnancy in the game would be a nice thing to see either directly added or through a mod of some sort
anyone full save plz?
As this applies to both of these -

You can go from not even knowing the girls to anally violating them on the school's common grounds at noon in about two months of game time/maybe two hours of playing, tops.

Pregnancy makes no sense because you're going to run out of stuff to do long before any obvious signs of pregnancy show up.

Making a full save makes no sense because you can do everything in two or three hours. The interesting part isn't the end, it's how you got there - doesn't matter if you've unlocked fisting threesomes in the Professor's Office - the interesting part is if you had to force the girls in to or if they suggested it first.

And the game doesn't track that at all. Even the times you can rape Rogue - the only one who gets counted for that, I think - it's on a cooldown, meaning she's forgotten all about it in a few days.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
obs: lets start to bet in what letter the bugfix will stop ?
You know, english volks often make fun of our Umlaute, but I have the feeling they might come in handy here: UPDATE 0.990ü.
And if that fails too, mankind's saviour Elon is there to inspire Oni to boldly go where no dev went before: Update 0.990Æ.

Sad that the dev-progress of this beautiful project now has to be measured of how close we come to busting out either kanji or old greek for the version numbers, but here we are.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes