CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
How can I see this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can't. It's from a very early version which doesn't exist anymore.
Funnily enough, a couple of posts down from the OP, you can find someone asking about the same thing.

Now, that image is a screencap, not one of Oni's previews
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This version in particular is extremely rare, mainly because this thread was made in August 2016.

And from what I can gather, this concept for the sex scene was introduced in 2015-04-11.

Next the v0.9 released, ya know, the original, before Oni started sticking more numbers to the right to the point where he adds letters now. Anyways, this version doesn't seem like it came out of beta, and that was sent to a few select patrons via message on 2015-07-22.
Then on 2015-09-23 Oni mentioned that he was going to change the sex scene to what it is today.
Finally on 2015-11-05 the art for the scene's new style was done. Any further releases would not have the sideview.

So in summary, the version in question was never released to the public because it was a buggy mess, and because this thread was made a year after the scene was changed, we never could've gotten a leak.

Why the fuck did I get so obsessed with this, the scene doesn't even look that good, Rogue looks weird. And besides, what are the chances that we find someone that was a patron for Oni between june and august of 2015 vonsidering the fact that back then Oni had like ~150 patrons and today he has like ~4000... Even then, what are the chances that they still have that shit, i mean, ffs, it's been almost 5 years... Fuck me, time sure does fly,..

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I have the original version and I even posted it here I think before the one with sideways view
Also it gets busy everytime it should be near when Oni posts a new update. According to Oni himself off of Patreon, a post he made in late May we'd see something in a few weeks, hopefully we still do but who knows it's been a couple weeks but not a few yet.

Dec 23, 2018
When i first got into this forum and its games I thought Oni was cool, but honestly this game progresses so slowly compared to it's support that it seems like he is milking his patreon...

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
Seems like all the mechanical issues and features are fairly well ironed out. It would be nice to see this transition from a sandbox to an actual narrative driven game with objectives and goals, needed to complete to access new features and activities. Sandbox games are only fun until you max everything out, then there is no reason to play. There has been very little new playable content offered in each update, so I'm about done with this one. Too bad, I really liked the art style in this.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes