ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Seems like all the mechanical issues and features are fairly well ironed out.
Oof... How do I break the news to this poor fella...

It would be nice to see this transition from a sandbox to an actual narrative driven game with objectives and goals, needed to complete to access new features and activities. Sandbox games are only fun until you max everything out, then there is no reason to play. There has been very little new playable content offered in each update, so I'm about done with this one. Too bad, I really liked the art style in this.
I mean give the dev 20 years and he might make that a reality.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Could anyone answer me if the updates were added new characters, sexual positions or something or was it just bug fix?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So, lesson learned, don't update the thread to add old links to OP.
Fucks sake the amount of people that don't realize that 0.990m is months old by now.
And the fact that it takes close to a year to add a new character, ffs just look at how long it took to add Laura and she's still needs some polishing.

Also thanks for your contribution Semondemon , truth be told, I didn't notice that you had posted it before...

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I said it a few days ago but I'll say it again; How come towards a possible update this thread for this game freaks right the frig out?

Reactions: Lucifer000

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
The last time I played this was last year in November and then I saw the game yesterday and it looks like there are only bug fixes then. I thought this was strange, I took a look at the developer’s Patreon page and he has 4k patreons, wow, this game has been "produced" for years and it doesn't even have that much content, I mean, there are many games that have already been completed and that have less or more time than Rogue-Like. I just think your patreons are being duped.

Reactions: Jujitsism123

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I said it a few days ago but I'll say it again; How come towards a possible update this thread for this game freaks right the frig out?
It's because someone updated the OP and it bumped the game on the Latest Updates page, now there are retards popping up to check the "update". There's a new dumbass asking "what new" every three posts because they can't scroll up and read the discussion before doing so.

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
does anybody have a clean file of the latest version?
The file refuses to unzip on my mac and throws an error called error 2

Jul 14, 2018
I read a while back that some new characters were being added and i wonder if that was still the case?
If only there was a +400 page thread if you could read to see if that is the case. Even just the last 20 pages of it would probably have such information, if such a thread existed. It would include things like the new character’s name and even teaser art that was .

Sadly, no such thread exists.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes